Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 344. (Read 554399 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
You all are making me laugh.  Klondike is a legitimate coin being supported by legit devs.  If you are not buying as many as you can right now at this level, I dont know what to say to you.  Ive been picking up as many as I can and as soon as my Coinbase transaction is funded, it is all going into Klondike, Im just praying it stays at this level for another couple of days.  

But you all are embarrassing yourself.  This is an altcoin not treasury bonds.  The time to buy is when its down, not when its at its peak.  When the stock market crashes and everyone is screaming to get out, you wait until it hits bottom and buy buy buy.  If you dont see the value right now, then just bookmark this page right now and pm me in a month. A 2 btc investment can easily earn you a new car if you play it smart and be PATIENT.  But you have to have guts and experience to recognize when the time is to buy low. Good luck, live long and prosper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Price 0.00024500 BTC 4 days ego
Price 0.00006500 BTC now!!!

Why?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
i have trust in this coin.... only there isnt much happening at the moment.... This coin needs attention!!

Activity: 686
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Like 6th time I ask this question but no response:

why is the coin not on coinedup ?
Why not on coinmarketcap
It's not at coinmarketcap because they are waiting until it's on a bigger exchange.

Why cryptsy alone... We should target coinedup first. We underestimate the effect it has.

I see other coins that came later make the jump already, it takes away the trust and I would like the dev to respond Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Why not on coinmarketcap
It's not at coinmarketcap because they are waiting until it's on a bigger exchange.
Activity: 112

Why not on coinmarketcap
Actually, I don't want it to hit coinmarketcap... but yeah should be up at coinedup...
Activity: 98

Why not on coinmarketcap
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
where is dev?
i think this coin dead   Angry
I think I'll mine this the rest of today, but it feels like a dying coin to me.  The problem is that there is no incentive for miners to stay with it when the profitability has dropped as it has, and there's no reason to buy it when it is going down in value rapidly.  Why buy? 

Good luck, but I suggest the devs speak out if they have a plan on bringing back miners or this spiral will probably continue. 

Yeah, we need some kind of push to give us momentum! Let's hope dev has a plan how to turn this around Smiley
Activity: 224
I think I'll mine this the rest of today, but it feels like a dying coin to me.  The problem is that there is no incentive for miners to stay with it when the profitability has dropped as it has, and there's no reason to buy it when it is going down in value rapidly.  Why buy? 

Good luck, but I suggest the devs speak out if they have a plan on bringing back miners or this spiral will probably continue. 
Activity: 238
I have been sick waiting til coinwarz and coinmarketcap to add our beloved coin. While you guys lamenting about actual price, I have done a website to attract miners.

Have a look, more coins will be added latest tomorrow:

http://altcoinstats.com/

It looks simple, but it was a lot of work for a guy with low php/webdesign skills ... took me the last 3 days. If there are any errors, plz let me know.

Had no time to follow the thread the last days.

I am impressed with what you did here!  This is certainly beyond me!
How do people know about this website that you just did?

I will add the BTC currency pairs traded on Cryptsy, at least where I can find block chain APIs. Hopefully until tomorrow. Then I will make an announcement in the altcoin section.

Basically, it's not so difficult since I just used a template for the website. But all these API, database and cron job things, setting everything up on a linux server was new to me...

Damn it, now Moon is on top...

How did you find out market cap of Klondike?How accurate is this data for KDC?

I dont see KDC rising much but it should be by now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have been sick waiting til coinwarz and coinmarketcap to add our beloved coin. While you guys lamenting about actual price, I have done a website to attract miners.

It looks simple, but it was a lot of work for a guy with low php/webdesign skills ... took me the last 3 days. If there are any errors, plz let me know.

Great work adversor. Now only a short time left to earn that much a day before the difficulty gets higher due to more miners Smiley

Which data sources do you use for your market cap? I.e. is the price per coin the last on coinmarket? or the bid or ask price etc.
Activity: 84

Great job!! If you spread the word for this site, your 3 days of developing will pay for more than itslef!
Now please show us ur kdc adress so that we can send you some gold! (If your not a whale allready that is)

Than you!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

I am impressed with what you did here!  This is certainly beyond me!

I will add the BTC currency pairs traded on Cryptsy, at least where I can find block chain APIs. Hopefully until tomorrow. Then I will make an announcement in the altcoin section.

Basically, it's not so difficult since I just used a template for the website. But all these API, database and cron job things, setting everything up on a linux server was new to me...

Nice work! The website looks great!!! Im gonna bookmark it.

Just an observation....Looking at the Logos for each coin, the only nondescript logo is Klondikecoin. I think the developers redesigned it a few weeks back and now it totally lacks any distinguishing features and does not garner any attention... Devs if you read this, please bring back the original logo, it was 1000 times better than what you have now.

Activity: 980

Activity: 168
smalltimeminer locked my account and i dont receive their passwortreset emails. i also can not go on the contact page, error: "Contactform is disabled for guests."   Can someone help me ?
I had to make a second account and email them with that one
It worked. Thanks
Activity: 238

really.. low webdesign skills..

sometimes i think im from 1850  Cry Cry

im not able to create such a site even if you give me the template for it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
there also cryptoconverter.fuk.io but doesnt have KDC Sad
Jump to: