Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 383. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Should we sum-up the amount of KDC in strong hands who will NOT sell - under no circumstance - below 0.001 BTC? I think this will be a statement for investors about rarity of this coin. Just copy the list, add you holdings and sum it up.

Total mined so far: 2,671,823

======

+52,000 KDC from me.
=============
100,900 KDC

+7,000 KDC from me.
=============
107,900 KDC

+6500 KDC if I get them back tomorrow!
=============
114,400 KDC

+ 80,000 KDC
=============

+ 6,450 KDC
========
200 890
+ 1000 KDC
========
201,890 KDC!

+8611 KDC
=========
210,501KDC

+1345 KDC
=========
211,846KDC

+43730
=========
255,576 KDC

+24 000 KDC
=========
279,576 KDC

+25,000 KDC
==========
304,575 KDC

+5530  KDC
==========

+4000 KDC
==========

+11000 KDC
==========
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Should we sum-up the amount of KDC in strong hands who will NOT sell - under no circumstance - below 0.001 BTC? I think this will be a statement for investors about rarity of this coin. Just copy the list, add you holdings and sum it up.

======

+52,000 KDC from me.
=============
100,900 KDC

+7,000 KDC from me.
=============
107,900 KDC

=============
114,400 KDC

+ 80,000 KDC
=============

+ 6,450 KDC
========
200 890
+ 1000 KDC
========
201,890 KDC!

+8611 KDC
=========
210,501KDC

+1345 KDC
=========
211,846KDC

+43730
=========
255,576 KDC

+24 000 KDC
=========
279,576 KDC

+25,000 KDC
==========
304,575 KDC

+5530  KDC
==========

+4000 KDC
==========
Activity: 308

======

+52,000 KDC from me.
=============
100,900 KDC

+7,000 KDC from me.
=============
107,900 KDC

=============
114,400 KDC

+ 80,000 KDC
=============

+ 6,450 KDC
========
200 890
+ 1000 KDC
========
201,890 KDC!

+8611 KDC
=========
210,501KDC

+1345 KDC
=========
211,846KDC

+43730
=========
255,576 KDC

+24 000 KDC
=========
279,576 KDC

+25,000 KDC
==========
304,575 KDC

+5530  KDC
==========
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Okay, well coinedup is out of the question - the site is barely loading currently. I hope astro coin is happy with the bribe they paid to get listed on an exchange that barely works Smiley

It's just a case of working with what we've got, though a lot of people will be reluctant to put large volume through a new unknown exchange. Cryptsy can't leave us for long, we just need to keep up the momentum Smiley

Agreed.

My 56K modem loads pages faster than coinedup

Coinedup processes all buy/sell requests by abacuses and punch cards.

By one handed cyclops

With narcolepsy.

Yum yum  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I've done a giveaway for Klondike while back. Was 10 KDC for a new vote on Cryptsy. I spent like 500 KDC and ran out of funds. Now we can do the same but maybe 1 KDC.
Anyone willing to chip in. I;ll setup the new thread again.
I'll give away 100 KDC if anyone buys an item from me at Klondike Mining Stores  Grin

Can anyone in here do some giveaways or similar to attract new crowd. We need more traffic.  

I can table dance naked  Grin

+1  Cheesy

But seriously, we need some more publicity. I could try to set up a website for classified ads payable with Klondikes. Would use Joomla and some classified ad extension. Anyone could help me? Will be hard doing everything alone.

I can help if I have time

Thanks!

Would like to have some feedback from the community if a classified ad website is wanted.

If so, I will start setting up a blank Joomla site with a classified extension within the next two days and let you know and we can share some work.
Activity: 532
Okay, well coinedup is out of the question - the site is barely loading currently. I hope astro coin is happy with the bribe they paid to get listed on an exchange that barely works Smiley

It's just a case of working with what we've got, though a lot of people will be reluctant to put large volume through a new unknown exchange. Cryptsy can't leave us for long, we just need to keep up the momentum Smiley

Agreed.

By one handed cyclops

With narcolepsy.

Agreed.

By one handed cyclops

Agreed.

Agreed.

Activity: 84
If that is all it takes, let's do the same on cryptsy?

Please don't spam cryptsy / anyone. Cryptsy know about us and won't add a coin because you spam them. They add coins they like the look of and that have good trade volume, we either need to keep up on coinmarket or get listed on coinedup  - which isn't going to happen currently as they can barely keep the site online.

We have lots of crypty votes / requests. You can add to the request thread. Please don't submit tickets though lol...
Activity: 364

Too early for a Cryptsy request campaign?  While we have everyone on here fired up? LOL

Have you ever used Coinedup?  You would be amazed, sometimes you go to bed and wake up and the coins are tripled in value.  Just being on there and having people eyeball your coin gets them interested.  It is really not a bad to place for new coins to get exposure.  People who trade on there, trade on Cryptsy and Coinex and always looking for the next coin.  Advertising by association.  Im certain when people find out what the devs are doing on here, it will shine.

Agreed.
Activity: 84

Activity: 196
If that is all it takes, let's do the same on cryptsy?
CoinEx request submitted.

Awesome.  Im going to BTC-e chat to drum up some business.  LMAO I think I convinced one of the guys that was buying large orders on here yesterday that Klondike was an awesome coin.   Klondike is an easy sell.  No pre-mine, No pre-sell, 6 committed devs working round the clock with a definitive plan schedule,  Majority holders ALL holding for the long term. Devs BUYING their own coins.  C'mon cant beat that.. when word gets out more, there will be several more mini explosions but we have to get listed on Coinex so we have more people to tell our story.  Im also going to hop on every board that has a coin listed on Coinmarket.  those are easy targets since they can buy instantly.  Smiley

https://coinex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please submit request.  Thanks.

Stop please...One of the Coinex co-owners is here and he knows Smiley
omg so many tickets....

Are you working for Coinex??

i am one of the owner of coinex and i do support at ticket center too.

please stop that requests. i did read them and i know the coin.

we have ordered new servers and will upgrade soon. before that we will not add new coins and pools.

Hahaha it worked!!! I guess he is inadvertently telling us that once the new server is up they are considering adding us.
omg so many tickets....

we have ordered new servers and will upgrade soon. before that we will not add new coins and pools.

Hold up guys....Stop your SOSs now....The rescue boat is here!!!  Grin Grin Grin
CoinEx request submitted.

Awesome.  Im going to BTC-e chat to drum up some business.  LMAO I think I convinced one of the guys that was buying large orders on here yesterday that Klondike was an awesome coin.   Klondike is an easy sell.  No pre-mine, No pre-sell, 6 committed devs working round the clock with a definitive plan schedule,  Majority holders ALL holding for the long term. Devs BUYING their own coins.  C'mon cant beat that.. when word gets out more, there will be several more mini explosions but we have to get listed on Coinex so we have more people to tell our story.  Im also going to hop on every board that has a coin listed on Coinmarket.  those are easy targets since they can buy instantly.  Smiley

https://coinex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please submit request.  Thanks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
omg so many tickets....

Jump to: