Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 378. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
everybody i am back to my KDC office
Do you have a separate office for each cryptocoin?
ha ha i mean i am back to this forum
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Do you have a separate office for each cryptocoin?  Shocked

Edit: just trying to make a joke...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
no. coin marktet showed the potential of this coin. we need more exposure to other people. we need giveways and tipbot for other forums outside mining zone. we need people who will belive in this coin and invest.

this coin has a lot of good qualities. not going to be long before it hits. 0.001 btc range

keep in mind that with recents news/upset in btc all the coins had a hard crash. look at all their stats. so who ever selling bellow 0.00025 is going hate themselves in a day or two
Activity: 1050
Merit: 513
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
we have to avoid the whole dependence towards coinmarket.io.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
how about getting this coin added to www.crypto-trade.com.  The moderators of BTC-e will be adding a new coin to that exchange in a week or two.  The traders on BTC-e are all btc investors and will have a lot of capital to infuse..we will get advertising by association.  The site is brand new so they will be probably be looking for up and coming coins to add to their exchange.

Site not working
how about getting this coin added to www.crypto-trade.com.  The moderators of BTC-e will be adding a new coin to that exchange in a week or two.  The traders on BTC-e are all btc investors and will have a lot of capital to infuse..we will get advertising by association.  The site is brand new so they will be probably be looking for up and coming coins to add to their exchange.

yes, we need more exposure, bter, btc-e, cryptsy, Vircurex, are good choice,

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
this coin is rare and is mined slowly...  $$$

hold on to them guys. make x10 more profit. every one who tells you otherwise is trying to lower the prices
Activity: 364
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Damn! I wake up and CoinMarket.io is still down. Whats going on?
Activity: 980
Shocked Nothing is going on  Shocked
Boring!!!!
Activity: 574
Just noticed that too, they're about 10 days older than we are, right? Maybe another week or two hopefully. Just hope Cryptsy doesn't end up with too many coins that new ones get lost in the crowd. Have to see how Fedora does in the first few days.
Activity: 189
Anyone take notice fedoracoin just got added to cryptsy
Activity: 198
I like this coin so much that I went and did something stupid... I set up a pool.

http://kdc.poolminewith.us

Nothing fancy, just bring your pick axe and start panning your claim.  We rough it out here... so new can't even afford fancy logos, giveaways, promotions or anything like that.  Can't say it's anything special or different, but it's an option.

PPLNS, 1% fee, Email verifications. 
(If your email doesn't come through in a timely fashion, check your spam folder)

I'll do my best to keep it going smooth, but I can't quit my day job yet until we hit the mother lode!

Cool. Its always nice having an extra pool. I've been wanting to set one up myself but cant find the help I need.

hope it works out for you
Activity: 196
I like this coin so much that I went and did something stupid... I set up a pool.

http://kdc.poolminewith.us

Nothing fancy, just bring your pick axe and start panning your claim.  We rough it out here... so new can't even afford fancy logos, giveaways, promotions or anything like that.  Can't say it's anything special or different, but it's an option.

PPLNS, 1% fee, Email verifications. 
(If your email doesn't come through in a timely fashion, check your spam folder)

I'll do my best to keep it going smooth, but I can't quit my day job yet until we hit the mother lode!
Activity: 198
Coinmarket.io still down  Embarrassed

Yep. I have a feeling it'll be down for a while.
Activity: 168
Activity: 84
Did Smalltimeminer just go down?

CoinArmy just went down as well. As did a CASH pool I was in....

Edit:
CoinArmy back up. Only down for a minute it seems...

We have a couple of virtual machines with a hosting company called digital ocean which just went down for a few minutes, id imagine theyre all hosted there Smiley
Jump to: