Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 379. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Did Smalltimeminer just go down?

CoinArmy just went down as well. As did a CASH pool I was in....

Edit:
CoinArmy back up. Only down for a minute it seems...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio 2m

Investigating a possible security problem. We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.

security problem  Shocked oh my god im scared
Activity: 5
Did Smalltimeminer just go down?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
CoinMarket.io ‏@CoinMarketio 2m

Investigating a possible security problem. We cannot put the exchange back online until we are 100% certain that everything works properly.
Activity: 49
Anyone tell me when Usd-e is so popular? From my point of view is that the devs just want to make quick cash and abandon the coin.
Activity: 112
I want kdc banner on my profile. Where can i get them?

Here we go:

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407705.0][glow=black,2,200][size=12pt][color=yellow][b]KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush![/b][/color][/glow][/url]
Activity: 49
I want kdc banner on my profile. Where can i get them?
Activity: 84

{
    "blocks" : 479,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : 1.00000000,
    "errors" : "",
    "generate" : false,
    "genproclimit" : -1,
    "hashespersec" : 0,
    "networkhashps" : 660764199,
    "pooledtx" : 0,
    "testnet" : false
}

{
    "blocks" : 480,
    "difficulty" : 4.00000000,
    "networkhashps" : 2636297061,
}

Maybe the old Litecoin version?

How do you mean sorry? The problem with a lot of alts is people clone other alts which have cloned other alts which have cloned another alts... etc. Resulting in changes being made to changes ... etc, resulting in errors Smiley That and the use of old buggy litecoin code. To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if someone starts exploiting these vulnerabilities in the near future, resulting in a lot of dead alts with devs who have either left or don't know what to do.

We used 0.8 code and directly forked from litecoin so all is good here Cheesy

Just after one block, exactly when diff changes from 1 to 4, the nethash rate also multiplies by 4. I have noticed this during launch of many altcoins. Nethash rate definitely is given wrong in this case. Haven't seen it at KDC.

Edit: Forgot to mention: This is only the case during the launch when block time is far below target and max. diff change by 4 occurs. But will result in wrong hash numbers in general imo.

Strange, i can't say i've noticed that before. It may just be struggling to calculate the rapidly changing hps, but still all these alts using 0.6 is bad!

{
}

{
}

How do you mean sorry? The problem with a lot of alts is people clone other alts which have cloned other alts which have cloned another alts... etc. Resulting in changes being made to changes ... etc, resulting in errors Smiley That and the use of old buggy litecoin code. To be honest i wouldn't be surprised if someone starts exploiting these vulnerabilities in the near future, resulting in a lot of dead alts with devs who have either left or don't know what to do.

Just after one block, exactly when diff changes from 1 to 4, the nethash rate also multiplies by 4. I have noticed this during launch of many altcoins. Nethash rate definitely is given wrong in this case. Haven't seen it at KDC.

Edit: Forgot to mention: This is only the case during the launch when block time is far below target and max. diff change by 4 occurs. But will result in wrong hash numbers in general imo.
FYI in case any of the dev's want to pitch KDC. Seems like it would good exposure.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/altcoin-devs-read-this-looking-for-altcoin-as-an-alternative-payment-leaserig-433319

Thanks, i shall take a look and pitch kdc to him asap Smiley
It is just a waiting game, KDC will trade on cryptsy, the question is more when will it trade on cryptsy, in 65 days we have the block halvering... so even more difficult to mine KDC.

Placebo, our big KDC fan, what happend to your KDC signature?

What a traitor Wink Supporting USDe, the poorly coded, pre mined, pump n dump coin Wink

+1

2% pre mine LMFAO!
Is it fun to mine a pre mined coin placebo?

I posted this a few pages back but it was either overlooked or noone cared, someone has pointed out that it appears that USDe has a bug hat allows unlimited coins:

https://github.com/dogecrap   /   https://github.com/USDE/USDE/pull/1

@dev: Did you ever noticed a strange relation between difficulty and networkhashps in altcoins? I think it is not the case with Klondikecoin, but just now at Smartcoin again:

{
}

{
}

It is just a waiting game, KDC will trade on cryptsy, the question is more when will it trade on cryptsy, in 65 days we have the block halvering... so even more difficult to mine KDC.

Placebo, our big KDC fan, what happend to your KDC signature?

What a traitor Wink Supporting USDe, the poorly coded, pre mined, pump n dump coin Wink

+1

2% pre mine LMFAO!
Is it fun to mine a pre mined coin placebo?

I posted this a few pages back but it was either overlooked or noone cared, someone has pointed out that it appears that USDe has a bug hat allows unlimited coins:

https://github.com/dogecrap   /   https://github.com/USDE/USDE/pull/1

@dev: Did you ever noticed a strange relation between difficulty and networkhashps in altcoins? I think it is not the case with Klondikecoin, but just now at Smartcoin again:

{
}

{
}

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
did cryptsy ever reply abotu time whe nthey can add this?

We need to be on an exchange that has an API for them to connect to and pull market data from. Basically we're waiting for cryptsy to hopefully pick us up Smiley As coinedup is horrendously slow and coinex have said they aren't adding new coins until they have finished server upgrades.

Once we hit an exchange with an API its all systems go as we can be picked up by many sites like coinmarketcap and coinwarz Cheesy
Activity: 28
If you're doing any kind of file recovery you need to recover it to different drive, or you end up corrupting what you recover.

I know that!!  Been recovering to one of my mining machines, then to a thumb drive

Since there is data in the file, maybe Pywallet can help you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pywallet-22-manage-your-wallet-update-required-34028
Activity: 102
coinmarket.io down or just me?
They posted on Twitter that they would be down for roughly 2 hours

Thank you! I dont use twitter...
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
coinmarket.io down or just me?
They posted on Twitter that they would be down for roughly 2 hours

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
If you're doing any kind of file recovery you need to recover it to different drive, or you end up corrupting what you recover.

I know that!!  Been recovering to one of my mining machines, then to a thumb drive
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Jump to: