Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 398. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 84
Yeah i don't get why people are going nuts for USDe, they're also using the old crappy 0.6 version of litecoin which is littered with known vulnerabilities! its only a matter of time before someone goes to town on them and all these alts based on old Ltc come crashing down

kdc was built off of the 0.8 litecoin code Cheesy

Take a look at this guys github account and the comments hes added to USDe and others!

https://github.com/dogecrap

Someone posted it on the forum the other day but noone really took any notice. Unlimited coins is apparently possible (how i'm not too sure).
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Finally registered with coinmarket and quickly bought up 181 KCDs
Now I just have to remember if I had any BTC stashed somewhere else Huh
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
he removed the sell order. they just want that everybody panics and sell his kdc cheap
Activity: 196
someone is trying to sell 16567 kdc on 21  Undecided  wtf ??

its day traders they buy at say 19 then sell for 21 then buy at 191 and sell at 211 etc etc its called ping pong trading and when it goes wrong they will lose their shirt quickly lol
Activity: 168
someone is trying to sell 16567 kdc on 21  Undecided  wtf ??
Activity: 322
Someone is going hard trying to hack accounts on coinarmy.
I dont see why people are still selling low on coinmarket. I just ate up 1000KDC in buys around the 0.0002 mark... thanks, almost like a donation to the dev Tongue Smiley I'll be holding those am not concerned if it drops below what i paid now as im confident it'l go up Smiley
Easy at least x5 on that investment.
I dont see why people are still selling low on coinmarket. I just ate up 1000KDC in buys around the 0.0002 mark... thanks, almost like a donation to the dev Tongue Smiley I'll be holding those am not concerned if it drops below what i paid now as im confident it'l go up Smiley
Activity: 182
Warning: just got a mail saying my account is locked by to many failed log in attempts from coinarmy

Warning: that might just be a phishing scam and they have your mail because you listed it here on the forum. Smiley

Nah, it's legit. Just got the same thing, it just listed a kdc.coinarmy.com URL (non-clickable, so no link substitution). And my account was indeed locked.

Somebody is really trying hard to screw with KDC, first the pool password stealing, then break-ins into Coinmarket, and now they're attempting to break into coinarmy accounts.

at least 80 cent

It's not entirely unreasonable, given the current market cap (about 524BTC, hardly a lot). A bit of a problem with this coin is that the blocks come a bit too fast, in a bit over 2 months we'll have 10 million coins - you think we can pull off $8m market cap then? Not many new coins are even close to that.

Had my acc on coinarmy 2 times locked already today. But no problem, i`m sure they won`t hack my password and my wallet is empty there nevertheless.
Warning: just got a mail saying my account is locked by to many failed log in attempts from coinarmy

Warning: that might just be a phishing scam and they have your mail because you listed it here on the forum. Smiley

Nah, it's legit. Just got the same thing, it just listed a kdc.coinarmy.com URL (non-clickable, so no link substitution). And my account was indeed locked.

Somebody is really trying hard to screw with KDC, first the pool password stealing, then break-ins into Coinmarket, and now they're attempting to break into coinarmy accounts.

It is most likely the people behind xtra pool just botting different pools with user creds they have harvested periodically, it is probably happening on other coins too. Just be vigilant, keep your pool wallet empty, keep a strong, unique pass on the exchange and don't leave coin in there longer than you need to. Smiley
Activity: 112

at least 80 cent

It's not entirely unreasonable, given the current market cap (about 524BTC, hardly a lot). A bit of a problem with this coin is that the blocks come a bit too fast, in a bit over 2 months we'll have 10 million coins - you think we can pull off $8m market cap then? Not many new coins are even close to that.
I wonder why people are selling for 1/5-1/10 of real trading value.

what would you consider is the real trading value then ?

at least 80 cent
Activity: 322

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The wallet won't sync! Yet I've used the klondikecoin.conf, but it stuck... Undecided

I have too. brakes on 32012 block

Please ensure you have downloaded the new version of the wallet (link in OP) and if you have and its still not working please navigate to:

%appdata% > klondikecoin

stop the wallet, backup the 'blocks' and 'chainstate' folders and then remove those folder. Re start the appl and wait for the blockchain to resync.

no i havent apdated the client. and where can i downlowd the new client?

windows

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForWindows.zip

or
Mac

http://klondikecoin.com/downloads/KlondikeForMac.zip

Backup your wallet.dat first to be safe, then remove the old wallet executable and replace it with the one you download. You'll probably need to follow my previous instructions and delete your 'blocks' and 'chainstate' folders

thanks
updated the client and synchronized without any problems
Jump to: