Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 417. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Don't all dump at 1$ the way we are traveling it could carry on up Smiley We're only on a small new exchange and seeing $0.23 a coin!

Not me!  Scout's honor!!!   Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good job devs ! Kimoto gravity well works just fine.

0.0003 already. I was expecting the 1$ per coin a few weeks after cryptsy. Might happen much sooner...

$1 per coin? jeez i have 25.000 coins  Shocked

25 bucks you did not have  Grin

And there come the morons who start selling for less
Activity: 84

0.0003 already. I was expecting the 1$ per coin a few weeks after cryptsy. Might happen much sooner...

$1 per coin? jeez i have 25.000 coins  Shocked
almost everyone who started from the beginning and stuck with it are in the same boat.  Atleast 100 people maybe 2

Much better than 1 dev or 3 whales, thanks you words cannot express dev team

Best alt ever no? First stop cryptsy, next btc-e KDC/USD market Wink

Thanks for all of your support! Its been an exciting 2 weeks for us here and was an anxious wait for block 32,000. Lots of pressure but i think we are seeing the rewards now! 0% pre mines where the early adopters and big believers are rewarded are the best!

Keep spreading the word and keep a tight hold on that digital gold!
Activity: 980

25 bucks you did not have  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please people dont set up sell walls of 1 btc...sell slowely it will scare of the market and you will ruin it for everyone

let it go up normally like it was going...i can set a sell wall of 10 btc now if i want but the market really reacts shitty on that

we need some buyer walls..
CoinMarket support offline for next 10 hours. Some KDC deposits may get stuck but dont worry.
Please people dont set up sell walls of 1 btc...sell slowely it will scare of the market and you will ruin it for everyone

let it go up normally like it was going...i can set a sell wall of 10 btc now if i want but the market really reacts shitty on that
Activity: 198
I love how much CoinMArket tells me my 51,000 KDC is worth. Keep it goin!
Activity: 140
Guys once the wall at 44500 is gone the price will be 70000 satoshis... within 1 hour.Let's do this!

LOL Let's let it go up gradually on a natural pace.  There is profit taking to be expected along the way up.  If it goes up too fast there will be too much dumping too fast.  I love the pace we are on now. Slowly and no room for day-trading because there are not enough sellers for the price to go down much, if at all.  We should be at 100K satoshi in a week. When its gets to 100k and then we get listed on Cryptsy and Coinwarz, etc.. one to two million does not seem that far off.  We are still far, far, far away from the top.  All the people posting on here are still early adopters of this coin.  When it gets on Crypsty, let the late-comers take it off your hands when it explodes on there.  A one btc investment even at this level could still get you 20-30x return if you are patient.  These Klondikes are getting impossible to mine. Smiley
It will go up gradually the orders will fill in as the price rises!
Activity: 532
I'm not worried. I've had 5k+ coins for a week or so now, and I'm quite happy sitting here watching the drama unfold. Like I said. I wouldn't even consider selling for any less than 0.001 BTC, and even then, at this rate it may even go beyond it once Cryptsy decided to get a piece of the action.

Knew this coin would take off.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Guys once the wall at 44500 is gone the price will be 70000 satoshis... within 1 hour.Let's do this!

LOL Let's let it go up gradually on a natural pace.  There is profit taking to be expected along the way up.  If it goes up too fast there will be too much dumping too fast.  I love the pace we are on now. Slowly and no room for day-trading because there are not enough sellers for the price to go down much, if at all.  We should be at 100K satoshi in a week. When its gets to 100k and then we get listed on Cryptsy and Coinwarz, etc.. one to two million does not seem that far off.  We are still far, far, far away from the top.  All the people posting on here are still early adopters of this coin.  When it gets on Cryptsy, let the late-comers take it off your hands when it explodes on there.  A one btc investment even at this level could still get you 20-30x return if you are patient.  These Klondikes are getting impossible to mine. Smiley

$1 per coin? jeez i have 25.000 coins  Shocked
almost everyone who started from the beginning and stuck with it are in the same boat.  Atleast 100 people maybe 2

Much better than 1 dev or 3 whales, thanks you words cannot express dev team
WOW Look

49,661MH's     gets you only   2,844.131 KDC   per day

diff 27?
700khs  40kdc / day  Cry Cry Cry
It's the gravity well diff is going to change fast if miners drop then you'll get more!  Coin estimates are gonna be way off if I'm not wrong, unless hash stays stable.

Yes they will be, that and alot of pools don't often have the script configured properly to actually calculate them so it's best to ignore that. Once we're on an exchange with an API i'll work to get us on coinwarz and other comparison sites Smiley
Sorry, lol, I stopped using coinwarz because they were always off, I see them as a tool for exposure not an actual mining tool.  I always laugh at galaxycoin going from 30th to 1st to 30th 3 times a day, impossible to get good numbers from them.

Haha yes it is largely unreliable but is good for exposure Smiley
Activity: 602
hha someone is pumping like hell
WOW Look

49,661MH's     gets you only   2,844.131 KDC   per day

diff 27?
700khs  40kdc / day  Cry Cry Cry
It's the gravity well diff is going to change fast if miners drop then you'll get more!  Coin estimates are gonna be way off if I'm not wrong, unless hash stays stable.

Yes they will be, that and alot of pools don't often have the script configured properly to actually calculate them so it's best to ignore that. Once we're on an exchange with an API i'll work to get us on coinwarz and other comparison sites Smiley
Sorry, lol, I stopped using coinwarz because they were always off, I see them as a tool for exposure not an actual mining tool.  I always laugh at galaxycoin going from 30th to 1st to 30th 3 times a day, impossible to get good numbers from them.
Mine for your life
Guys i need a lill help over here,My lill Pan is about to expire and i will loose the first day share of KDC from my hardworking 660TI's Help me out and send me your Payadress and i'll give you a some coins for your risk

// Cheers Embarrassed
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Don't all dump at 1$ the way we are traveling it could carry on up Smiley We're only on a small new exchange and seeing $0.23 a coin!

Jump to: