Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 416. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
omg, sold my kdc for 0.0001 yesturday..

you are lucky enough idiots who are falling for the big whales that do small sell orders and panicers already selling beneath them ROFL than the walls dissapear and he bought your coins.

Too stupid
ok 3 is now the bottom,going to sleep

keep the idiots in tail dont let them sell and play too long in that price range
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
omg, sold my kdc for 0.0001 yesturday..
Activity: 112
Dont know if we can call this a pump, the sell "wall" is more like a grass straw. The coin is still undervalued by far, and im laughing at all those who sell under 1dollar Cheesy (ohhh the regrets..)
Were not even on cryptsy, to sell any coin that is not listed there is stupid IMO.

And to all those with more than 50% of the braincells still in order, lets get rich, enjoy the ride.

I have a fair amoint of coins, and I aint selling shit under 2dollar/coin Smiley

I don't know I'm pretty drunk soooo Ima get off before I puke, joking.  I am pretty drunk though, been drinking since 9am when I started doin yard work then I came in and realized there was an even better reason to pop open the growler.  Funny thing is this is the first time I've drank for months.  What timing!

Dude, 9am? Dude. Just don't make any trading decisions Wink
Activity: 140
Dont know if we can call this a pump, the sell "wall" is more like a grass straw. The coin is still undervalued by far, and im laughing at all those who sell under 1dollar Cheesy (ohhh the regrets..)
Were not even on cryptsy, to sell any coin that is not listed there is stupid IMO.

And to all those with more than 50% of the braincells still in order, lets get rich, enjoy the ride.

I have a fair amoint of coins, and I aint selling shit under 2dollar/coin Smiley

I don't know I'm pretty drunk soooo Ima get off before I puke, joking.  I am pretty drunk though, been drinking since 9am when I started doin yard work then I came in and realized there was an even better reason to pop open the growler.  Funny thing is this is the first time I've drank for months.  What timing!
Meanwhile, we've hit 32250 block mark and that means 1/8 of the coins are already mined. It sure is good to be an early bird Cheesy

that idiot that is selling now is because of the no fee policy of coinmarket...he bought like 5 cent ago...

quike money

btw big BIG thumbs up for coinmarket.io

really like the site and its fast. way way better than allot of other markets...hope they will keep development up
Activity: 126

Just Launched our Klondikecoin Pool - Come join us crushing some blocks!
  • Prop Payout Scheme
  • Automatic and manual payouts processed every minute
  • 1.5% fee
  • Load balanced and powerfull hardware
  • Stable pool 24/7
  • Helpfull team - We are in #Pooligans.com @FreeNode

KDC.POOLIGANS.COM
Activity: 112
Meanwhile, we've hit 32250 block mark and that means 1/8 of the coins are already mined. It sure is good to be an early bird Cheesy
Activity: 224
think we have some whales talking over here...i am never going again for the quik money like i just too (EAC,MOON,LTC,QRK) holding for at least my predictions, those are based on these two:

MegaCoin
Worldcoin

2 times the coins and they got like 60 at least (now a bit down but it will go up again) so we have to reach more because

Good and dedicated dev and coin maker (he even buys)
Nice apps coming
Holding whales
Not a greedy community they are holding, so i am fine staying off the radar (coincap and crypsy)

I too like WDC Smiley I taught how to day-trade with it and are keeping a lot of them.
Activity: 210
HOOOLLY Shii whats going on with klondike.. Im not touching my coins until it hits $3-$4 a piece.
just wow
think we have some whales talking over here...i am never going again for the quik money like i just too (EAC,MOON,LTC,QRK) holding for at least my predictions, those are based on these two:

MegaCoin
Worldcoin

2 times the coins and they got like 60 at least (now a bit down but it will go up again) so we have to reach more because

Good and dedicated dev and coin maker (he even buys)
Nice apps coming
Holding whales
Not a greedy community they are holding, so i am fine staying off the radar (coincap and crypsy)
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I love how much CoinMArket tells me my 51,000 KDC is worth. Keep it goin!

You are right!!  Holly Cow!!!
Activity: 224
Don't offer crytpsy the 3k kdc. Just wait, they'ill accept it!

With this popularity they'll have to Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Don't offer crytpsy the 3k kdc. Just wait, they'ill accept it!
Good job devs ! Kimoto gravity well works just fine.

0.0003 already. I was expecting the 1$ per coin a few weeks after cryptsy. Might happen much sooner...

$1 per coin? jeez i have 25.000 coins  Shocked
almost everyone who started from the beginning and stuck with it are in the same boat.  Atleast 100 people maybe 2

Much better than 1 dev or 3 whales, thanks you words cannot express dev team

Can't agree more!!!
Activity: 84
CoinMarket support offline for next 10 hours. Some KDC deposits may get stuck but dont worry.

KDC deposits not recommended?  LOL people are going to have a hard time selling their Klondikes for the next 10 hours.  ROFL

It'l help those with weak hands Tongue
Activity: 364
CoinMarket support offline for next 10 hours. Some KDC deposits may get stuck but dont worry.

KDC deposits not recommended?  LOL people are going to have a hard time selling their Klondikes for the next 10 hours.  ROFL

Activity: 198
Seriously! Just wait until the Blocks reward halves.

Instantly doubled your money
WOW Look

49,661MH's     gets you only   2,844.131 KDC   per day

diff 27?
700khs  40kdc / day  Cry Cry Cry
It's the gravity well diff is going to change fast if miners drop then you'll get more!  Coin estimates are gonna be way off if I'm not wrong, unless hash stays stable.

Yes they will be, that and alot of pools don't often have the script configured properly to actually calculate them so it's best to ignore that. Once we're on an exchange with an API i'll work to get us on coinwarz and other comparison sites Smiley
Sorry, lol, I stopped using coinwarz because they were always off, I see them as a tool for exposure not an actual mining tool.  I always laugh at galaxycoin going from 30th to 1st to 30th 3 times a day, impossible to get good numbers from them.

Haha yes it is largely unreliable but is good for exposure Smiley

Exposure is good....Look at the naked chicks   Roll Eyes Shocked
Activity: 84

Jump to: