Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 414. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Don't worry guys. That's how trade market works. Always going in waves. Even the strongest assets need correction to breath. I'm using these corrections for buying. Still waiting to get my BTCs confirmed in coinmarket wallet ...
Activity: 210
I'm still wanting to buy more Cheesy We're holding for the long run Cheesy

I've had success selling and then buying back.  I've added 30% to my holdings so far.

Good luck with that.  All it takes is one spurt upwards and you will be left in the dust and your theoretical 30% will be long gone.

No it won't.  I have 30% more KDC now than I did before.  Besides, I don't throw it all in at once.  That'd be silly.  I go in with only 5-10% of my total holdings.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Wow! Look at that hashrate!

The growth of this coin is amazing
Activity: 308
HOLD, HOLD and HOLD if u dont understand :HOLD  for te real money Grin Grin
Activity: 364
buy now! its insane low

LOL Let the market run its course, we needed this.  Eventually all the dumpers were going to come out so let's buy them up and get that out of the way early.  Then we will have a clearer path upwards...After this sell-off we will probably not make another pit-stop for a while.
Activity: 238
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey devs, would you mind changing the faucet to a very low payout < 0.1 KDC? I think it's too high right now and if I donate it will all be gone very quickly.
Activity: 84
Buy support on CoinMarket.io is failing... I think we will be stuck around 0.025 shortly and then stay there for a while...

I should have understood it could not go on climbing to the moon, there is no gold on the moon.

Of course, there is going to be some profit taking, that was to be expected with any coin.  I've seen this movie play out many, many times with all the successful coins.. They initially make a short spurt and then profit selling from the weak hands.  Then the smart ones start scooping up as many as they can and then...EXPLOSION.   Look at the charts for all the successful coins...same pattern.  After this, short stop we will gradually climb to 100k and then more profit taking and correction and then..EXPLOSION again.  I've been on a lot of winners and they all take the same path...  People right now are profiting from the weak hands selling.  It was hard to find xtra Klondikes until at any quantities and this is helping smart people accumulate at a lower price, but this will not last long. the people holding large amounts of Klondikes like me are not selling until way past 100K. I just picked up an extra 2000 Klondikes within the last half hour myself.

Yup, i too sold 0 and bought 1.5k more Cheesy

We'll see a short stop, rebound.. correction etc etc. Don't lose your nerve guys. we can do this... this is only the beginning Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Come on deposit, confirm!!  I want to go shopping!!!!
Activity: 168
Thanks for the drop. now i can buy much more kdc
Activity: 70
This is an exciting coin...promising future Smiley
Buy support on CoinMarket.io is failing... I think we will be stuck around 0.025 shortly and then stay there for a while...

I should have understood it could not go on climbing to the moon, there is no gold on the moon.

Of course, there is going to be some profit taking, that was to be expected with any coin.  I've seen this movie play out many, many times with all the successful coins.. They initially make a short spurt and then profit selling from the weak hands.  Then the smart ones start scooping up as many as they can and then...EXPLOSION.   Look at the charts for all the successful coins...same pattern.  After this, short stop we will gradually climb to 100k and then more profit taking and correction and then..EXPLOSION again.  I've been on a lot of winners and they all take the same path...  People right now are profiting from the weak hands selling.  It was hard to find xtra Klondikes until at any quantities and this is helping smart people accumulate at a lower price, but this will not last long. the people holding large amounts of Klondikes like me are not selling until way past 100K. I just picked up an extra 2000 Klondikes within the last half hour myself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I've had success selling and then buying back.  I've added 30% to my holdings so far.

Good luck with that.  All it takes is one spurt upwards and you will be left in the dust and your theoretical 30% will be long gone.

That is true, but right now, it will not happen... It is going down and it will do that for some time. So buying now might be a good idea.

Activity: 266

Activity: 322
I'm on a different pool and we are having the same problems lol the round won't end

no round problems, finding block just not sending coins to the miners accounts.
Activity: 112
I'm on a different pool and we are having the same problems lol the round won't end
Activity: 98
Hello!

I have PM'd coinarmy and asked him to take a look.

Also, could some of you coinarmy miners possible move to another pool? (small time or cryptofountain?) The coinarmy hash is 500gh/s ~ net has is a little over 1000.... way too much power in 1 place.

To clarify again... being in the pool that has the biggest hash/has the best chance at finding the most blocks is no more profitable than being in a pool half the size... because you get paid more shares so your share of the blocks ends up being more... equaling things out!

Smalltimeminer not taking new registrations right now.

I did move 85% of my hashpower to cryptofountain though!
Activity: 84
Hello!

I have PM'd coinarmy and asked him to take a look.

Also, could some of you coinarmy miners possible move to another pool? (small time or cryptofountain?) The coinarmy hash is 500gh/s ~ net has is a little over 1000.... way too much power in 1 place.

To clarify again... being in the pool that has the biggest hash/has the best chance at finding the most blocks is no more profitable than being in a pool half the size... because you get paid more shares so your share of the blocks ends up being more... equaling things out!
Jump to: