Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 415. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
We have been 40 minutes without rewards at CoinArmy pool. What's going on?

Seeing the same thing, any ideas anyone?

Seen this happen before on many other pools - the cron jobs aren't running so it's not paying out.

All your shares will be accounted for once the pool operator gets in there and restarts the jobs.

Bottom line, you haven't lost anything but may take awhile for it to get caught up.

Was hoping that was the case - thanks for letting us know.  Smiley
Activity: 98

Seen this happen before on many other pools - the cron jobs aren't running so it's not paying out.

All your shares will be accounted for once the pool operator gets in there and restarts the jobs.

Bottom line, you haven't lost anything but may take awhile for it to get caught up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Guys check your small time miner payout addresses.  I just clicked over to do a manual payout and saw I have 4 login attempts. 

Friendly reminder that everyone should make sure they use a different worker/user name and pass on every pool for every coin.
Activity: 75

Activity: 48
Guys check your small time miner payout addresses.  I just clicked over to do a manual payout and saw I have 4 login attempts. 
I did too and couple of days ago someone took 97 kdc from my account.
Activity: 210
I'm still wanting to buy more Cheesy We're holding for the long run Cheesy

I've had success selling and then buying back.  I've added 30% to my holdings so far.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 189
Activity: 84
I'm still wanting to buy more Cheesy We're holding for the long run Cheesy
Activity: 98

+1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Someone is buying then selling at same price to bring all the prices down.

That they are!!!
Manipulators

Not really, most likely one of those big miners...face it, when you do the calculation and you can mine so much coins then this coins is really a nice profit for big miners. We are trading a little ahead of ourself, yes we will reach $1 but we will have pullbacks.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Klondike's the best thing that ever happened! Thanks devs

im a very small and new miner but just stocked a few thousands now.

Lets see what happens, ill keep mine for long. I believe very much in this one

Thank you thank you!
Activity: 104
Can someone explain me how long it takes to confirm 1 kdc? And if it is 100?

How can you calculate how long it takes to transfer it?

It depends on your trust and what you're risking.

Technically the transaction is immediate and you don't need confirmations.  Unless...

The only way blocks can be forged is when someone has 51% of the total network hashrate and just makes their own fork, or if someone gets lucky and gets a few blocks in a row that they can then chain a fake a block on top of.  Pretty unlikely, but letting a couple of minutes and blocks go by should be safe.

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

That they are!!!
Manipulators
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Does not surprise me. Someone is trying to eat up coins.
Activity: 112
Can someone explain me how long it takes to confirm 1 kdc? And if it is 100?

How can you calculate how long it takes to transfer it?
Activity: 84
omg, sold my kdc for 0.0001 yesturday..

You just fell into the pit of regret with every1 else that is selling atm
Activity: 198
If someone would like to setup a KDC Pool for me, I can pay in KDC.

I'll buy the VPS ect. Just need someone who know now how to set it up for me.

If not, no biggy. Just thought it may help
Activity: 140
Dont know if we can call this a pump, the sell "wall" is more like a grass straw. The coin is still undervalued by far, and im laughing at all those who sell under 1dollar Cheesy (ohhh the regrets..)
Were not even on cryptsy, to sell any coin that is not listed there is stupid IMO.

And to all those with more than 50% of the braincells still in order, lets get rich, enjoy the ride.

I have a fair amoint of coins, and I aint selling shit under 2dollar/coin Smiley

I don't know I'm pretty drunk soooo Ima get off before I puke, joking.  I am pretty drunk though, been drinking since 9am when I started doin yard work then I came in and realized there was an even better reason to pop open the growler.  Funny thing is this is the first time I've drank for months.  What timing!

Dude, 9am? Dude. Just don't make any trading decisions Wink
Hey I never drink so when I do it I do it right.  If you read I was doing yard work so you could probably infer that I'm in good enough shape to drink all day every few months or so.  YARR! It's a gold diggin pirates life for me!!
Jump to: