Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 437. (Read 554401 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
1100 blocks until retarget-change!
some sell orders disappear without trade. ppl cancel their sell orders   Cheesy
Activity: 84
Finally someone with BTC laying around that understands how cheap this coin is atm and buys up all those SILLY sell orders Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
my 0.0212 mark wasnt so bad afterall Wink

I recon we see $5,- at the end of this year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It will become pretty hard to buy high quantity of KDC since the bigger pockets don't sell. They know we're at the beginning of an unseen rise  Grin

Yes. If this carries on the price will have no option but to keep going up. It's going to become scarcer to buy, and therefore more expensive, and harder to mine because it's more profitable.
Btw, anyone here that has that 2btc order? PM me, I'd like to ask you a few questions and get some advices! Smiley
It will become pretty hard to buy high quantity of KDC since the bigger pockets don't sell. They know we're at the beginning of an unseen rise  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Some crazy money going into KDC now. I hope that's a good thing. That means volume right?

Really does feel like a gold rush!
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
KDC just went up to 0.00010000 on CoinMarket

Yes, someone buying +20K !

That's pretty crazy Grin I'm sure he will profit.

For sure. I have spent around 3 BTC too in last days on KDC. I want to buy more but I don't have more BTC available right now!
With 2.35BTC, he could probably scoop all the orders up to 0.00042 and place a sell order at 0.00079 currently. Wonder if that would be a viable strategy.
Activity: 224

That's pretty crazy Grin I'm sure he will profit.
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
WTB price 0,00011 kdc/btc for 1 or more btc, anyone?

KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !

Buy orders
Price   KDC   BTC
0.00010000   23500   2.35

Goooood morning!

thats 1% of mined coins for just over 2k $. A steal!
Check my sign for more MHs
Activity: 167
agreed, really not sure what that was about
A bit disappointed about new coins introduced on Cryptsy. I don't say it because KDC didn't get in, it's normal for the moment but I think some of the ones added don't deserve it at all and there were better options.
to be fair RPC was long due on Cryptsy, what surprises me a bit is the addition of MOON, but with all the buy orders that happened yesterday I'm quite sure that was Big Vern stocking up on MOONs so he could dump them on his exchange knowing that once he adds a coin it has a spike on its price.
As for the others, battlecoin? really? what's that? OSC also surprised me, but again probaby another sleight of hand from Mr Big Vern.

Yea that's what i mean. Moon and RPC were predictable... the other two  Huh
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
A bit disappointed about new coins introduced on Cryptsy. I don't say it because KDC didn't get in, it's normal for the moment but I think some of the ones added don't deserve it at all and there were better options.
to be fair RPC was long due on Cryptsy, what surprises me a bit is the addition of MOON, but with all the buy orders that happened yesterday I'm quite sure that was Big Vern stocking up on MOONs so he could dump them on his exchange knowing that once he adds a coin it has a spike on its price.
As for the others, battlecoin? really? what's that? OSC also surprised me, but again probaby another sleight of hand from Mr Big Vern.
Jump to: