Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 502. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I made an ann here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-klondike-epic-422090

Thanks to Rendering for the pointers!!!

Please reply to it on the original thread to keep it alive on the 1st page  Grin

That's all folks Roll Eyes

Nice work Smiley

One thing i would say is careful on the KDC / discovery channel. Need to make it clear we're not affiliated so we don't end up like coinye lol. If anything we're promoting their show but i'm just being over cautious Smiley
Well they can't really sue Klondike because they launch a TV-show AFTER this coin launched. And if they sue KDC because it's a name of the location we can also sue Earthcoin etc. Plus themselves, afaik there is nothing saying you can't use a country, city or location as a product Smiley At least not in Sweden.

True Smiley I mean't more using their images and associating with the TV show heavily. I'm sure it won't be a problem but just thought i'd throw it out there Cheesy

Guys coinarmy still has more than 50% of the net hash rate! CORRECTION: Is way to close to having 50%. Please distribute yourselves! Moving to another strong pool will not lose you any coins per day.
Activity: 112
I made an ann here

Please reply to it on the original thread to keep it alive on the 1st page  Grin

Nice work Smiley

One thing i would say is careful on the KDC / discovery channel. Need to make it clear we're not affiliated so we don't end up like coinye lol. If anything we're promoting their show but i'm just being over cautious Smiley
Well they can't really sue Klondike because they launch a TV-show AFTER this coin launched. And if they sue KDC because it's a name of the location we can also sue Earthcoin etc. Plus themselves, afaik there is nothing saying you can't use a country, city or location as a product Smiley At least not in Sweden.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Thank you....Fixed with disclaimer Roll Eyes
I made an ann here

Nice work Smiley

I made an ann here

I have 1500 kdc up for sale pm me offers thank you

Wait a little longer when it get more difficult to mine this one, and you will receive more money then now. Now people will only give you $30 for it.

lol i spent the past week or so without knowing how to reply or post on this link!
finally......all i wanna say IS i LOVE THIS COIN!!!! i have been mining for 6 days non stop and i have voted and have tried to spread the word in other forums!

DEV thank you for this coin

I CAN TYPE!!!! im soo happy!! lol

im sitting on 4k coins and im not selling at all till a couple months down the line.. this coin is way better than any coin that has been released so far!

Just curious, how many kh/s are you running? I just started yesterday and need to catch up.

im running 2100 khs. i have 3 r9 280x, you still have time to make a few thousand difficulty is still fairly low! GL Smiley

btw i have been getting non stop email alerts on ppl voting for the coin! we are going on cryptsy soon! i hope we dnt get any dumpers

Indeed there have been a lot Cheesy

Everyone, do not lose your minds if we get listed next week, think of the long term gains! There are plenty of pump n dump scam coins out there, no need to dump all over this one Smiley

Extremely impressive!!!
I will hold for long term gain....On the other hand, if I get hit by a beer truck then I might sell bits and pieces to pay for the delicious hospital meals  Tongue

Wait a little longer when it get more difficult to mine this one, and you will receive more money then now. Now people will only give you $30 for it.

lol i spent the past week or so without knowing how to reply or post on this link!
finally......all i wanna say IS i LOVE THIS COIN!!!! i have been mining for 6 days non stop and i have voted and have tried to spread the word in other forums!

im sitting on 4k coins and im not selling at all till a couple months down the line.. this coin is way better than any coin that has been released so far!

Just curious, how many kh/s are you running? I just started yesterday and need to catch up.

im running 2100 khs. i have 3 r9 280x, you still have time to make a few thousand difficulty is still fairly low! GL Smiley

btw i have been getting non stop email alerts on ppl voting for the coin! we are going on cryptsy soon! i hope we dnt get any dumpers

Indeed there have been a lot Cheesy

Everyone, do not lose your minds if we get listed next week, think of the long term gains! There are plenty of pump n dump scam coins out there, no need to dump all over this one Smiley

Activity: 70

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 70

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Check my sign for more MHs

How about $15?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 83
Activity: 112
Hm, could anyone fix a KDC-calculator?
I'm pleased to announce a new pool

http://coinminer.net:19997/static/

Please let us support this new pool and lets try to make our network stable...

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm pleased to announce a new pool

http://coinminer.net:19997/static/

Please let us support this new pool and lets try to make our network stable...
For a coin that is not on exchange the hash rate is amazing and still going up....

Show me where to find this info please...Thanks!

Thanks!
For a coin that is not on exchange the hash rate is amazing and still going up....

I always check on

http://kdc.smalltimeminer.com/index.php

There you have the networkhashrate.

Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Which pools that? They have above 50%, some miners need to spread themselves out a little more to avoid risk please Smiley

You will not lose out by mining on the second/third largest pools. They might find less blocks but your share count will be higher, making all things equal Smiley

Coin army.... pool
Activity: 518
Jump to: