Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 497. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
WE JUST HIT 400MH/s!!!!

Noted in my lonely ann thread!!!  Shocked Grin

Tip sent btw
Activity: 532
If people like my work they can always give me a little tip

LF2A47EyhD6XRrV4KcwkgqDhJDmKHkxMUt

Adding 3 mining pools in 3 days, i don't think this is bad, and certainly the https://kdc.suprnova.cc/ one should take off nicely, it is own by one of the bigger players....

Done and thanks for your hard work!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think that's it's kind of greedy to charge 0,1 KDC per withdraw in most of the pools. Pool operator should lower it to at least 0,01..Once we start hitting higher diffs it will be really bad.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
i dont mind being listed on any exchange, i know the value of my coins and im not selling each of my coins for less that 40cents a coin and thats at the current difficulty lvl, in 70 days or so my coins are gonna be worth a lot more, if any DUMB coin holders wanna sell there coins on the first exchange and the lowest price then LET them, to me they dont deserve to be holders of this coin.

i TRUST in this coin, the developer really is active and wants to better his coin and make it where not only he believes in it but as well as the ppl who are mining it.

If we were all to hold our coins or if it does hit cryptys, dont sell by the 1000s then this coin will be TOP 6!! im greedy LOL so my coins to me cost 10 USD for 1 LOL but thats just me!

+1

I'm also not selling, the only thing that i'm afraid of is, you hit a small exchange, no buyers, value of the coins will be very low. New miners will notice and will say, dammit, i will only earn $1 per day to mine this, come on then i will mine something else. And that is the biggest point that i'm afraid of. I would like to see this one on CRYPTSY!!!! As then i'm sure we have enough volume, but little exchanges, what happened with Kitteh? It hit the exchange on coinedup and it crashed, MOON, TIPS,BIL,CAGE, all the same... When you now check the difference between buy and sell then it is sometimes 30 - 50%.

Im sorry but KDC is nothing like these shit coins. Those coins died because they suck, not because of the exchange.
Activity: 518
legendary
Let the dumpers dump. Ill buy it all up. Have plenty of BTC reserved for KDC buys.

As soon as it will hit my bottom price target, ill stop buying and hold. First sell will maybe come in month or 3.

So please dump all your KDC for pennies. I'll be ready to receive your almost free coins Smiley

+1

I'll buy too, but it is something like trading Apple on the OTC market, i hope you know what i mean... of course it is allowed for other exchanges to be greedy, because they need us, and we don't need the small exchanges  Tongue Now the dumpers will comment again  Grin Grin
Activity: 308
Dont forget to vote for this coin on:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923

We need this coin in a exchange.

Price target $1

Activity: 126
KlondikeCoin - Get Real Gold !
Let the dumpers dump. Ill buy it all up. Have plenty of BTC reserved for KDC buys.

As soon as it will hit my bottom price target, ill stop buying and hold. First sell will maybe come in month or 3.

So please dump all your KDC for pennies. I'll be ready to receive your almost free coins Smiley
legendary
i dont mind being listed on any exchange, i know the value of my coins and im not selling each of my coins for less that 40cents a coin and thats at the current difficulty lvl, in 70 days or so my coins are gonna be worth a lot more, if any DUMB coin holders wanna sell there coins on the first exchange and the lowest price then LET them, to me they dont deserve to be holders of this coin.

i TRUST in this coin, the developer really is active and wants to better his coin and make it where not only he believes in it but as well as the ppl who are mining it.

If we were all to hold our coins or if it does hit cryptys, dont sell by the 1000s then this coin will be TOP 6!! im greedy LOL so my coins to me cost 10 USD for 1 LOL but thats just me!

+1

I'm also not selling, the only thing that i'm afraid of is, you hit a small exchange, no buyers, value of the coins will be very low. New miners will notice and will say, dammit, i will only earn $1 per day to mine this, come on then i will mine something else. And that is the biggest point that i'm afraid of. I would like to see this one on CRYPTSY!!!! As then i'm sure we have enough volume, but little exchanges, what happened with Kitteh? It hit the exchange on coinedup and it crashed, MOON, TIPS,BIL,CAGE, all the same... When you now check the difference between buy and sell then it is sometimes 30 - 50%.
A painful diff jump is on its way guys! Keep on mining through it. We've come so far and seen many other alts fail. We can do this! Smiley

Code:
Est Next Difficulty	4.9460957 (Change in 275 Blocks)

Still trucking!!
Sure, we can organise it with him and promote the coin prior to its listing.

But lets not scare nice people off now? Smiley

Also, coinarmy still has way too much hashpower. Please can we shift it around!

Can you contact coinarmy and ask them to temporarily increase the fee and stop talking new miners? That will lower it a little. It's for the good of the coin after all.

+1
legendary
As i already posted before we are even lower then 450KDC coins per day for 1Mh/s. Now we are at 372KDC coins per day per 1mh/s, this means that your coins are now 25% more worth then yesterday!!!!! In 70 days the block reward will be split into 2, so then ONLY 186KDC coins per day per 1Mh/s. Which coin can give you those great numbers?Huh

So i would say... No need to sell your coins now!!!!

No offense placebo, but who made you the spokesperson for this coin? If you don't want to sell your coins, then don't. If This coin isn't on an exchange in 70 days from now your coins will be worth less not more. Miners aren't going to continue to mine full time for the next 2 months with no way of converting their coins to btc. All coins need to hit an exchange to take the next step and become legit. Once you get on one exchange and prove their is a market others will follow. I am not worried about dumpers, The community as a whole seems to have a very positive outlook on KDC longterm and I don't see anyone in themarketplace selling KDC for cheap and there appears to be a steady stream of people who want to buy. coinmarket.io is exactly what KDC needs right now.

Grin  Grin  Grin

You mean we need cryptsy!!! And i'm sure that 100 or more miners will continue mining this stock even when it don't hit a exchange soon... as long as the hashrate goes up...i'm not against a exchange, but the coin needs a exchange with a name. Remember those two new exchanges that came and suddenly there were gone... not saying that coinmarket.io is this kind of exchange, but i would feel much safer to put my money at cryptsy with trading of over 3000BTC a day then at a exchange with i don't know 5BTC per day?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
I can't believe the hard time people were giving coinmarket.io. You guys should be super happy he was planning on adding it. I hope he doesn't get turned off because of the response of a few posters here.

I apologized for our thread in their thread. They said they're still adding in a couple of days.

We have a marketing video coming soon, so i believe this one should be released before we hit any exchange, and as you can see, we don't need a exchange, people read the roadmap and they know that this one is big, huge, massive!!!

No arguments here. I'm only saying that the KDC market is a free one and if they want to list our coin, they don't need our permission or even our blessing.

I'd love to see Cryptsy too, but coin market.io's interest is a vote of confidence in Klondike, and we should really be thanking them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
As i already posted before we are even lower then 450KDC coins per day for 1Mh/s. Now we are at 372KDC coins per day per 1mh/s, this means that your coins are now 25% more worth then yesterday!!!!! In 70 days the block reward will be split into 2, so then ONLY 186KDC coins per day per 1Mh/s. Which coin can give you those great numbers?Huh

No offense placebo, but who made you the spokesperson for this coin? If you don't want to sell your coins, then don't. If This coin isn't on an exchange in 70 days from now your coins will be worth less not more. Miners aren't going to continue to mine full time for the next 2 months with no way of converting their coins to btc. All coins need to hit an exchange to take the next step and become legit. Once you get on one exchange and prove there is a market others will follow. I am not worried about dumpers. The community as a whole seems to have a very positive outlook on KDC long term and I don't see anyone in the marketplace selling KDC for cheap and there appears to be a steady stream of people who want to buy. coinmarket.io is exactly what KDC needs right now.
legendary
I can't believe the hard time people were giving coinmarket.io. You guys should be super happy he was planning on adding it. I hope he doesn't get turned off because of the response of a few posters here.

I apologized for our thread in their thread. They said they're still adding in a couple of days.

We have a marketing video coming soon, so i believe this one should be released before we hit any exchange, and as you can see, we don't need a exchange, people read the roadmap and they know that this one is big, huge, massive!!!
Activity: 574

legendary

Jump to: