Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 498. (Read 554401 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Est Next Difficulty    6.72113766    Shocked

Things are looking really good, now only if we had an exchange to really get the ball moving.....
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
A few people moved out to make sure that the difficulty will not increase a lot in 1 hour.... time to change mining pool too, i would say so that we can balance everything out.

There are too much people that want this difficulty stay low as possible, because the big players were too late, and they want to make sure that they can mine more at there is a shortess of KDC coins!!!!

Those same miners are probably the ones trying to manipulate the difficulty to begin with.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I can't believe the hard time people were giving coinmarket.io. You guys should be super happy he was planning on adding it. I hope he doesn't get turned off because of the response of a few posters here.
+1 to this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I can't believe the hard time people were giving coinmarket.io. You guys should be super happy he was planning on adding it. I hope he doesn't get turned off because of the response of a few posters here.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
A few people moved out to make sure that the difficulty will not increase a lot in 1 hour.... time to change mining pool too, i would say so that we can balance everything out.

There are too much people that want this difficulty stay low as possible, because the big players were too late, and they want to make sure that they can mine more at there is a shortess of KDC coins!!!!
legendary
could we get a full list of all the pools we can mine kdc from

First page Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
could we get a full list of all the pools we can mine kdc from
Activity: 532
Looking really great guys....

Current Difficulty   2.96829908
Est. Next Difficulty   5.16483312 (Change in 207 Blocks)

With a little push higher, miners will only mine 250KDC per day per 1Mh/s and then in 70 days or so with half blocks they will only mine 125KDC a day.... really great coin...

Yep, KDC is on the up.

It's not too late for you to get in on Klondike Coin.
Activity: 518
legendary

Can a few people from http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/ and http://kdc.coinarmy.com/ move to above pool...those 2 pools are a little too big, they are both running 140Mh/s, so if we can have a few Mh/s moving over to https://kdc.suprnova.cc from each of both pools then everything will be more in balance.

@ocminer,

Not planning to giveaway something to the extra miners? This can help you in increasing your pool....

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Dont forget to vote for this coin:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/63923

Klondikecoin (KDC) Price target $1 each!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hm, could anyone fix a KDC-calculator?
Simple mining calc for all scrypt coins here: http://frogpool.co.nz/

Latest browsers only.
I'll make lots of updates to it tomorrow.
legendary
Looking really great guys....

Current Difficulty   2.96829908
Est. Next Difficulty   5.16483312 (Change in 207 Blocks)

With a little push higher, miners will only mine 250KDC per day per 1Mh/s and then in 70 days or so with half blocks they will only mine 125KDC a day.... really great coin...
legendary
Did it occur to anyone that the hash rate is probably rising because of the CoinMarket.io announcement?

Not really, before the announcement we were at 300Mh/s too, but before the difficulty change a lot of people dropped off. Yes, there is some more hashrate after the announcement, but this is because of promotions that we are running, i don't think that CoinMarket.io got anything to do with it. The fact that we are close to a deal with Cryptsy, that is more likely why we are increasing some hashrate, and i won't be surprise if Mr. Cryptsy himself is also mining KDC, as he also have a few pools.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Did it occur to anyone that the hash rate is probably rising because of the CoinMarket.io announcement?
legendary
DIFF is rising, nethashrate is rising, that's good guys!!
This also mean that we are not in a hurry for hitting a exchange. If we can make miners more difficult before we hit a exchange, how more value our coins will become...but i'm not against a listing on cryptsy of course. I just want to make sure that we have enough buyers when we hit cryptsy. So we need to try to arrange something with cryptsy for a release of KDC on a certain date and time. Lets say next week or so...and WE ALL MINERS need to use Twitter/Facebook all kind of media tools to announce this launch... then it will be HUGE!!! Outside people will create a account on cryptsy, other investors will buy it, but, be honest, how many people know KDC? 500? How many miners do we have 30000? so we can reach out for a lot of people. Make it a crazy release like coin 42, infact when you do the math on coin 42 then the total market cap will be around $20M!!!!

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Jump to: