Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT] KlondikeCoin ★ Cryptsy.com ★ Prepaid VISA Cards ★ 0% Premine [KDC] - page 93. (Read 554399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
WHO IS THIS FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!

0.00007200   4389.38678430   0.31603584
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Why in the fucking hell do we have sooo much dumpers!!!!!

It's normal, mintpal is on people try to make a small profit but once they see the coin is stabilised they will hold.
legendary
Why in the fucking hell do we have sooo much dumpers!!!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can someone do a "BUY PREPAID VISA WITH KDC -- FIRST COIN TO OFFER VISA bla bla bla" signature?
Only going to try to sell 10% of my KDC but only at a reasonable price

Buys VISA instead? get FIAT directly
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
cmon guys you know anything under 20k is a stupid sell...

+1 we are speaking about a coin with 19 million max coins !
cmon guys you know anything under 20k is a stupid sell...
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
LOL it's going mad

Already 0.2 volume
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Aaaand we're live  Grin

My goodness look at those buy walls fill up.
Activity: 182
Regarding mintpal.

Please don't set high sells Smiley Keep them in line with the current market price, otherwise it just causes the graphs to look bad. Demand pushes the price up, not setting sell orders @ 5 times the market value.

+1,000,000

Huge sell walls kill coins! I've seen it happen myself to many coins before. You can't just say "2 da moon" and put down a sell order at 1 bitcoin and expect someone to actualy buy your hundreds of bitcoins worth of overvalued klondike.

Just put what you are willing to trade with into the market wallet, sell what you have to and hold the rest. This coin is highly undervalued at the moment for a coin with only 19 million total and such huge support and increasing adoption. I foresee a huge die-off of meaningless altcoins soon, and klondike will not be one of them  Smiley
legendary
Regarding mintpal.

Please don't set high sells Smiley Keep them in line with the current market price, otherwise it just causes the graphs to look bad. Demand pushes the price up, not setting sell orders @ 5 times the market value.

But @5 times the market value will be 40k still lower then our 44k record :p.  Certainly don't panic when we drop a little, i have heard some rumors that KDC can be pumped.
Regarding mintpal.

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold Rush Now!
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
[21:05] <@MintPal-Jay> Congrats to KlondikeCoin for winning today's vote! The market will be up soon

Information about the prepaid VISA cards
Information about the KDC->FIAT exchange

KEEP THESE TWO THREADS ACTIVE! Smiley

This is the store

legendary
In fact a nice 20BTC buy order support at 6 or 7k would be nice.Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Klondike 2 da moon.

Jilixi made me do it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ok, mintpal is also a win.... please don't be silly and put ridicule sell orders, we still have plenty to offer....
I don't think this would happen as the growth was steady. If they sell cheap, I will gladly buy them  Smiley

BTC at the ready!
Activity: 203
Ok, mintpal is also a win.... please don't be silly and put ridicule sell orders, we still have plenty to offer....

+1
Pages:
Jump to: