Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 20. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
No .

Give me my AMD PROCESSOR!!! .
Activity: 406
Good movement on comkort BTC/KMC market!

Maybe comkort gave KMC a little bit of energy?
uhm, no XD
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Good movement on comkort BTC/KMC market!

Maybe comkort gave KMC a little bit of energy?
Activity: 126
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Finally KMC/LTC exchange. Nice, very nice.
Hi, there.

From the next restock items will be sold by real time price of market Exchanges. So no more 500 satoshi worth.

That was an initial promotion.

Apart from shop, I'm very proud to announce that KimoCoin KMC will be presented and discussed at the OPEN DAYS of Academy of Fine Arts of Carrara. This is a very good way to promote KMC to univeristy and high school students, one of our main goals.

This is a big result for us.

Maybe for the first time in Italy there will be a public discussion inside a University institution about a cryptocurrency.

We're gonna be a reality, not only a virtuality!

Smiley

wow this is a really good news Cheesy congratulations forgetme! you have big promotional possibility there!

well done, well done, keep up your good hard work Smiley
If in the shop will be exchanges prices, when, prices will grow 500 times Smiley
An APU price (for ex.), will grow from 28 000 to 14 000 000 This is a holy implosion of the kimocoin Cheesy

IMHO (just IMHO), try to identify a little different rate, for example 1,5 satoshi, to stimulate sell/buyers to do exchanges.
But anyway, remain with this coin, because I have an optimistic feeling.

+1 , however we've been added to comkort exchange, dunnow yet the exact trade boards if is it already working.
If in the shop will be exchanges prices, when, prices will grow 500 times Smiley
An APU price (for ex.), will grow from 28 000 to 14 000 000 This is a holy implosion of the kimocoin Cheesy

IMHO (just IMHO), try to identify a little different rate, for example 1,5 satoshi, to stimulate sell/buyers to do exchanges.
good idea for me Tongue

staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Question for devs about shop:
The exchange rate now is 1 satoshi = 1 KMC. The prices in KMC is formed by that rate, or by 500 satoshi rate?

In other words, for ex, price of APU will be the same at 28000, or will change? Smiley
Hi, there.

From the next restock items will be sold by real time price of market Exchanges. So no more 500 satoshi worth.

Current price of KMC is 0 Satoshi because no buy orders  Sad
And I bough to use in the shop ..... oh WHAT THE ....
The exchange rate now is 1 satoshi = 1 KMC. The prices in KMC is formed by that rate, or by 500 satoshi rate?

In other words, for ex, price of APU will be the same at 28000, or will change? Smiley
Hi, there.

Apart from shop, I'm very proud to announce that KimoCoin KMC will be presented and discussed at the OPEN DAYS of Academy of Fine Arts of Carrara. This is a very good way to promote KMC to univeristy and high school students, one of our main goals.

Maybe for the first time in Italy there will be a public discussion inside a University institution about a cryptocurrency.

Smiley
nice work! finally some very important news, good work dev!

Hi, there.

Smiley
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Everyone ready to sell at 1 satoshi. I just bought 90000 KMC from Bittrex and I have a plan to buy again if the shop restock.
I buy at the cheap price have advantage than mining  Cheesy

today is sunday, today we'll enter https://comkort.com/vote/#KMC

if we remain in the 1st-6th position
if you're not registered please use my ref id
https://comkort.com/?r=26791310

+1  Grin
Activity: 490
today is sunday, today we'll enter https://comkort.com/vote/#KMC

if we remain in the 1st-6th position
if you're not registered please use my ref id
https://comkort.com/?r=26791310
I dont have news for my order in kimoshop .

Order Number is 13 and is first of kimoshop open .

Understand ? .

dont worrie, you will get your merchandise for sure!
remember you spent your KMC at value of 500satoshi, so i think some delay is more than ok!
KimoCoin P2Pool Up and Running  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The first public KimoCoin P2Pool node is online.  Come mine with us!
http://kmc.1js.us/

P2Pool has been a huge contributor to the success of VertCoin.  No registration, instant payouts direct from the coinbase, no need to trust pool operators, and no risk of 51% attacks.  Let's show the cryptocoin community that we mean business, make KimoCoin #1 with p2pool adoption!

Grab the source and run your own node:
https://github.com/jacob019/p2pool-n

Thanks for contribute!

Smiley
Activity: 434
I dont have news for my order in kimoshop .

Order Number is 13 and is first of kimoshop open .

Understand ? .
Pages:
Jump to: