Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 15. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

All blockexplorer can do it. It's an external software from the coin and work with a database and simple queries.

FaSan

You are fun.

database and you need manually calculate.

database come from?

I have never told that someone have stolen my coins. You can read?

but then I also do not undrerstan your reverse logic.

"Wait and tell thanks after."

You made mistake and then you are angry I show it and then you think I will thank after you repair your own mistake...  

After you repair your own mistake and I will thank?  

Sorry but YOU need apologise you have made mistake and you need repair it. You need repair your mistakes and I really do not thank if you repair your mistakes.

But you can thank me or whoever and when ever find some errors.

This coin can survive only if there is users. I'm one user.

You are "manufacturer" and I will use your "product" so it is good also imagine and understand how this go... who need thank and who need apologise. Without us (users) your product is null. So, keep it mind when you make mistakes and when you advertise and ask we keep this coin live.

I'm not KMC developer and I'm not KMC fan. I don't have interesting if this coin will survive or not, I've only doing a service. This is the reason that permit me to answer you how I feeling.

I already understand that you don't know nothing about programming and develop, for this  I don't still to try to argumentate technical issues. Your amount was fixed already many hours ago. Now stop to talk.. blablabla.

FaSan
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

All blockexplorer can do it. It's an external software from the coin and work with a database and simple queries.

FaSan

You are fun.

database and you need manually calculate.

database come from?

I have never told that someone have stolen my coins. You can read?

but then I also do not undrerstan your reverse logic.

"Wait and tell thanks after."

You made mistake and then you are angry I show it and then you think I will thank after you repair your own mistake...  

After you repair your own mistake and I will thank?  

Sorry but YOU need apologise you have made mistake and you need repair it. You need repair your mistakes and I really do not thank if you repair your mistakes.

But you can thank me or whoever and when ever find some errors.

This coin can survive only if there is users. I'm one user.

You are "manufacturer" and I will use your "product" so it is good also imagine and understand how this go... who need thank and who need apologise. Without us (users) your product is null. So, keep it mind when you make mistakes and when you advertise and ask we keep this coin live.

Activity: 210

Do you think that if I send out some coins then this overflow part returns visible?

I will try split this balance to two cold addresses after I have time and after I import private key.

And after I have tested this qt wallet version user imported change address with some small amounts.

I do not want believe 99999999KMC is address limit. (It can not be...  or if it is then we can classify this as fatal bug)

No no already fixed Wink Now the limit is set to 9,999,999,999,999.99999999 I think can be good Smiley

If you use a cold wallet, beware of "change address" or you risk to lost all.

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?
You can manually enter what ever amount to address?

Please write me 1GKMC  (joke but it looks like you can do it)

Block explorer show:
Address KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U
Address   KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U
Hash160   9a82269025bb0298804b46b7542a8a1dc90a3144
FirstSeen   Apr 19 2014 1:20:41 PM - Block n. 26267
Total Received   104,000,000.00000000 KMC
Total Sent   0.00000000 KMC
Current Balance   104,000,000.00000000 KMC

But it is not true balance, it is EXAMPLE with rounded imagined numbers what I give earlier.
Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

I do not want tell what exactly balance (because it looks like you can write there what ever).

(it is over 105MKMC in this address)

Please fix block explorer so that it really read true balance from real blockchain!

Are these all other coin balance numbers true in block explorer...  example now in this case this is wrong amount. This is amount what you manually entered!

As long as block explorer do not show exactly right balance, this block explorer can classify as joke.

Specially now because you just show that you can enter manually what ever balance and after then block explorer show what you have entered and not true amount of balance.

This is what  KMC qt-wallet show for this address: 1051x86x2.51x6x17 KMC

x are hidden numbers. So you can not now manually enter right number. If block explorer can not show real balance then it is not fixed.... just more than bad.

Do not trust block explorer, it can show what ever someone have manually entetered there. And it is just proofed.

Seriously.... you name it "fixed" after you entered imagined numbers to show in KMC block explorer.  Now it is proofed this is possible - what all other things are possible.

This does not inspire great confidence.

I've already wrote you that I will fix it. We have to recount your transactions, and need time for do it, why you still to crash balls ? Wait and tell thanks after.

FaSan

manually entered fake balance do not rise trust to this coin.
"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

Ehm, as we can see you are posting from 5 in the morning about this.

We said to you we're gonna fix, when we have time. Today is WORK DAY, so if you just don't have a job, don't stress the others who has.

We replied many times, and you still continue to panic around the thread.
Stop, wait, we'll fix, say thanks, enjoy kmc.

That's All.

Wink
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
KMC Stats added here:  http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

it is signed as KIMO and not KMC
ask to fix :-)

My bad. I will fix this now.
Also, I am adding exchange API to get updated prices a little bit later.
Thanks for letting me know
"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

No. BlockExplorer is made from me, not KMC devels.

You are a stupid guy. Start a post some we had stolen your coins, with a bad humorism about matemathic issue, and without patience after I already answered you.

Shame on you.

And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there.

FaSan
Qxw

Do you think that if I send out some coins then this overflow part returns visible?

I will try split this balance to two cold addresses after I have time and after I import private key.

And after I have tested this qt wallet version user imported change address with some small amounts.

I do not want believe 99999999KMC is address limit. (It can not be...  or if it is then we can classify this as fatal bug)

No no already fixed Wink Now the limit is set to 9,999,999,999,999.99999999 I think can be good Smiley

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

But it is not true balance, it is EXAMPLE with rounded imagined numbers what I give earlier.
Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

I do not want tell what exactly balance (because it looks like you can write there what ever).

Please fix block explorer so that it really read true balance from real blockchain!

Are these all other coin balance numbers true in block explorer...  example now in this case this is wrong amount. This is amount what you manually entered!

As long as block explorer do not show exactly right balance, this block explorer can classify as joke.

Specially now because you just show that you can enter manually what ever balance and after then block explorer show what you have entered and not true amount of balance.

x are hidden numbers. So you can not now manually enter right number. If block explorer can not show real balance then it is not fixed.... just more than bad.

Do not trust block explorer, it can show what ever someone have manually entetered there. And it is just proofed.

Seriously.... you name it "fixed" after you entered imagined numbers to show in KMC block explorer.  Now it is proofed this is possible - what all other things are possible.

I've already wrote you that I will fix it. We have to recount your transactions, and need time for do it, why you still to crash balls ? Wait and tell thanks after.

FaSan

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

FaSan
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

Hello, we're working at our best in term of time to fix this. When you've submitted your first post it was at 5:11 in the morning at our local timezone. It's monday today, lot of busy work today, as you could know.
Don't worry about your coins. There is no bug or fatal error in the code. We just need to fix the BE. Be patiesnt, as you can see we try everytime to solve every issue as soon as possible.

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Qxw

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

But this:     KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U  balance: 104,000,000.00000000 KMC

It is wrong!

Right is something between 104 and 106MKMC.

(last balance was well over 98MKMC and last transaction to address was well over 6MKMC.)

If look example EXE coin block explorer, it works nice and also it show all transactions:
Example: http://explorer.execoin.net/address/EUsCefcvckM4oaWG9Cy7fAXgVNwmTaR1Ga

I hope KMC block explorer can  do something like this soon.

I will look about it Wink
Qxw
But this:     KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U  balance: 104,000,000.00000000 KMC

It is wrong!

Right is something between 104 and 106MKMC.

(last balance was well over 98MKMC and last transaction to address was well over 6MKMC.)

If look example EXE coin block explorer, it works nice and also it show all transactions:
Example: http://explorer.execoin.net/address/EUsCefcvckM4oaWG9Cy7fAXgVNwmTaR1Ga

I hope KMC block explorer can  do something like this soon.

I have not yet tested this qt-wallet version user imported change address.
(I really do not like wallet itself generated hidden "change addresses" because these balances are "nowhere" (exept just bits on my computer memory)

It's a Bitcoin developer way. I've not clean in my mind why, but I think for simplify the transactions lists. In the next release of Kimocoin wallet I will ask for add a CoinControl feature that permit to force the return address Wink

FaSan
Qxw
KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U

Uhmm yes I've see. Your pocket maybe full, try to give place and move some coins to a new address. I notify this to the Devs, I'm sure they will fix it soon Wink

FaSan

No no already fixed Wink

FaSan

I have not yet tested this qt-wallet version user imported change address.
(I really do not like wallet itself generated hidden "change addresses" because these balances are "nowhere" (exept just bits on my computer memory)

Uhmm yes I've see. Your pocket maybe full, try to give place and move some coins to a new address. I notify this to the Devs, I'm sure they will fix it soon Wink

FaSan

FaSan
Qxw

Then, one other suspected case also: this Kh5E5fmQ4qy8uL4b7EgH8n7Sf19Me6m8Qy is not my address but here can suspect also  overflow case?

hahaha but what ? you still to joke with me ?

This is a BlockExplorer limit, not a Wallet limit (that was 16 chars). You have receive correctly in your pocket.

I will fix it Smiley

If it is only Block Explorer display problem, then it is ok. (it was my suspect but because it need be bullett proof)

And as we know, wallet have not feature for "watch only" addresses!
(and I use only cold addresses without private keys)
Qxw

FaSan

I do not want believe 99999999KMC is address limit. (It can not be...  or if it is then we can classify this as fatal bug)

Then, one other suspected case also: this Kh5E5fmQ4qy8uL4b7EgH8n7Sf19Me6m8Qy is not my address but here can suspect also  overflow case?

hahaha but what ? you still to joke with me ?

This is a BlockExplorer limit, not a Wallet limit (that was 16 chars). You have receive correctly in your pocket.

I will fix it Smiley
Qxw

Then, one other suspected case also: this Kh5E5fmQ4qy8uL4b7EgH8n7Sf19Me6m8Qy is not my address but here can suspect also  overflow case?
Pages:
Jump to: