Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 16. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Qxw
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
What hell...

Where is my coins?

What happen in this case (for example, numbers simplified)

address k balance 98000000,000
then I send 6000000,000
after then address k balance is 99999999,99999999 KMC  (Block chain explorer show this)
 (exept that it show 99,999,999.99999999 what notation is used in small part of world)

Is it bug?

where is my 4000000,000 KMC ?

With fiat money tranfer never need watch money receiver balance before send money!

I want my 4000000 KMC back!

Around 1 BTC this coin (KMC) fails!

Is it true that the coin includes such elementary math error? Did not go well ...

Who is responsible about this kind of error?

What happend to loosed coins?

Kimoto Coin is a project born from a student of the Net Art School of Academy of New Technology in Carrara(MS) Italy.
KimoCoin is developed by students, professors, graphic designer, web folks, hardware nerds and many other enthusiasts.
(....how about elementary math?  Art is not only important thinkg if develop new crypto coin.)

Coin specifications tell that max limit of coins are 15,000,000,000 KMC  

Perhaps dev team forget something. "Worst" case (limes) is that one address hold all possible coins (in theory this is limes).

Now if there is 99999999,999... limit in one address where is going coins if I send 90000000KMC to empty address and after then next 90000000 KMC.
Where is now 80000000KMC?

And development team have "professor"... spaghettiprofessor or what kind of "professor"? Perhaps artist...?

Where is specified one address max balance?
Where is designed how system work if collide to this limit.

Do I need first check balance of receiver before I send coins?

What happend to overflow amount?

EDIT:

This is propably only block explorer display problem!
But how to know it if use cold addresses without using private keys for look real wallet balance.
Look later

Activity: 126
Remember to vote 5 time every hour on mintpal!!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KMC
Activity: 126
A coin valuable worthless never because the quantity is less, but because the application.So the development team should begin to develop new applications as soon as possible. Kmc shop online is good idea,But shop needs more attractive features.Support in the shop a flea market in accordance with the University, students can use kimocoin for second-hand commodity trading, for example: the old books etc.
Then in each university recruiting volunteer team for promotion, let more students to bring their second-hand commodity trading in the shop online. In order to attract more people to pay attention to KMC. Smiley

This is a great idea, as long i can remember there is something in the way as announced from forgetme some time ago, i'm sure they are developing a great platform for this function, i also see forgetme is active here and there and has some proposal with other coins to be added to the shop, this will be huge, other coins added with there own section on the kmc shop, just think about the publicity that kmc will get with that...

BTW...VOTE for Mintpal!! Do your Homework if you wish support KimoCoin!!!

if you want the coin to get more interest, don't just sit there waiting for someone else to do it. at least help with voting on mintpal!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
A coin valuable worthless never because the quantity is less, but because the application.So the development team should begin to develop new applications as soon as possible. Kmc shop online is good idea,But shop needs more attractive features.Support in the shop a flea market in accordance with the University, students can use kimocoin for second-hand commodity trading, for example: the old books etc.
Then in each university recruiting volunteer team for promotion, let more students to bring their second-hand commodity trading in the shop online. In order to attract more people to pay attention to KMC. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

if you want the coin to get more interest, don't just sit there waiting for someone else to do it. at least help with voting on mintpal!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Faircoin Development Team Member
I just only want to know. How about the first lot orders of KimoShop progress?
Almost month ago!

When people get their stuff, please post on the forum! Throw in some pictures as well.
It'll be good for the promotion of this coin :-)
Activity: 440
Almost month ago!

Read few posts back. Forgetme said that until end of next week they will be shipped.

BR,
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Almost month ago!
Activity: 182
Mintpal will ban your account for this.

That's not the worst part; the coin will take serious damage too as most of the votes will be deleted.
Just keep on voting. No need to hurry Tongue
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Mintpal will ban your account for this.
And still voting while waiting ;-)

True...if anyone can make a simple program to vote automatically would be great Smiley I thought about mouse movement repeater but it's lame, also if I had URL of the voting link i can set my Chrome to reload 5times every 1hr but seems it's not gonna work. Any ideas ?
We're working on KimoShop first restock and minor updates! In less than 24h will be added new section and some new items will be available.

We are quite sure at 100% that we will ship every order made till now before the end of the next week! This is an official promise! We put our face on this declaration.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Smiley
Kimo should switch to X11 , instant win Smiley

Shop update will require a few hours more so by this night we should be ok!

x11 would mean an hard fork.. We should reach the stable 5k reward then apply an hard-fork to avoid any problem wen block reward is so much profitable..till that: we'll sell in KimoShop some proper pc fan! lol Smiley

Expecting that with great happiness Smiley

And still waiting....
And still voting while waiting ;-)

We're working on KimoShop first restock and minor updates! In less than 24h will be added new section and some new items will be available.

We are quite sure at 100% that we will ship every order made till now before the end of the next week! This is an official promise! We put our face on this declaration.

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Smiley

x11 would mean an hard fork.. We should reach the stable 5k reward then apply an hard-fork to avoid any problem wen block reward is so much profitable..till that: we'll sell in KimoShop some proper pc fan! lol Smiley

And still waiting....

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Smiley

Activity: 210

Stay tuned.

Thanks

Smiley

I agree. If this happen before the summer i would never move to something different (DRK have high diff).

Cheers,
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
This coin is better than Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: