Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 22. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Ask the DEVs , but it is not that good for the coin to drop the price. Cry

Partially I agree with you. IMHO, 100 000 as block reward is to high, so the value of this coin will stay very low and lower for the next weeks. 50 000 may be more optimal, for inflation and time(because 3 or so week for intensive coin injection is too much, imho). But, we are there we are, and no choose than "capturing" coinz by any means available Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Ask the DEVs , but it is not that good for the coin to drop the price. Cry
Try the LTC market...

Where? As I understand, there no such market. On bittrex and europex only btc-kmc Sad For me, personally, ltc would be more convenient, because I have LTCs.
every block have +1 reward ?

is i understand correctly ?

Between block 20001 - 100000, reward == block height. So, for finding block, for ex, 35123 - reward is 35123, block 36999 - reward 36999.
Read the first page of this topic.
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
every block have +1 reward ?

is i understand correctly ?
Try the LTC market...
Hey, where is the happy 1 satoshi buyer or you are overfilled?  Cheesy Wink Wink Wink

Oversaturated for now, I think, but in next day the request will grow, maybe Smiley  All people wait for block reward over 50000 Smiley
Uhh, if there was the posibility to buy cheaper than 1 satoshi.... Cheesy
And why to mine?
Activity: 106
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
http://kimo.internetarena.it/index.php?page=dashboard

join with us

just connected with 15mhs to this pool !
Hey, where is the happy 1 satoshi buyer or you are overfilled?  Cheesy Wink Wink Wink
Forgive me if it's been discussed already, but is the store fake?  Seems not one item is in stock.

It is not fake. Just out of stock. Dev promises this or next week to re-supply. So, waiting Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
Forgive me if it's been discussed already, but is the store fake?  Seems not one item is in stock.
Cryptomancer
Megapools are a p2pool base. Try to ask him for publish the code Wink

Sent him a PM.  If any other devs want to help out, I just need the settings for the networks.py files.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

MineP.it KMC Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://kmc.minep.it:3351 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Let's get a KMC P2Pool started.  If someone could modify the source, I'll host the first node.  P2Pool has been a huge contributer to the success of VertCoin.  Let's not end up like MaxCoin where one pool has 75% of the network.

Megapools are a p2pool base. Try to ask him for publish the code Wink

FaSan
Cryptomancer
Let's get a KMC P2Pool started.  If someone could modify the source, I'll host the first node.  P2Pool has been a huge contributer to the success of VertCoin.  Let's not end up like MaxCoin where one pool has 75% of the network.
Network hashrate is growing so fast, already over 150 MH/s.
I don`t kow , but if someone is solomining , do you experience problems finding blocks now , I was finding every hour one or two blocks  , now for 6 hours i can`t find a single block and the difficulty is down . What the hellll Huh? I can`t feed the shark at 1 satoshi now...
at last i hit oneeee
Swiching to a pool.
Activity: 490
I've a buy set for 1 Satoshi don't worry, but later i can buy also for 2 or 3
Pages:
Jump to: