Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!] - page 23. (Read 85142 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any News Forgetme?

i've 0,35BTC earned from Dark to put into KMC at next good news

I would rather buy now than after next news when the price will be higher, but its up to you...

TW0R
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Any News Forgetme?

i've 0,35BTC earned from Dark to put into KMC at next good news
Activity: 210
I just made a withdrawel from BITTREX, but I did not receive the coins. The txid shown on BITTREX is not found on the block explorer. I used the same address as before, and the previous withdrawel worked. Already opened a ticket with BT, I hope I get my coins...

EDIT: coins just arrived Tongue Don't know why it took so long this time, and why the txid was unknown at the beginning...

How long does it take?
Yesterday it was like instant, now its more than 10mins....

For me it took about 10/15 minutes.. So slow..dunnow..
However i tried a normal transaction between wallets and everything was fast as ever..maybe Bittrex overload or some server side issues..

Smiley

I see on bittrex a continue strong buy order at 1 satoshi! From yesterday at least 0.4 btc of buys it's been made, and still 0.1150 BTC of buy!

Hashrate is increasing, and diff too... maybe 30k reward blocks are attracting more people! Cheesy

And our soon entering on comkort it's gonna be very good for visibility!.

I just made a withdrawel from BITTREX, but I did not receive the coins. The txid shown on BITTREX is not found on the block explorer. I used the same address as before, and the previous withdrawel worked. Already opened a ticket with BT, I hope I get my coins...

EDIT: coins just arrived Tongue Don't know why it took so long this time, and why the txid was unknown at the beginning...

How long does it take?
Yesterday it was like instant, now its more than 10mins....

EDIT: I have all of my Kimocoins already...

that's great keep voting (and dumping at 1 satoshi please!)

someone just sold on bittrex 4517671.52010000KMC for only 0.04517671 BTC ... LOL!  Grin

And another over 5 million waiting... Smiley

Not so many people are so silly to sell it @1 satoshi...the price will go up and we all know it...
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

someone just sold on bittrex 4517671.52010000KMC for only 0.04517671 BTC ... LOL!  Grin

And another over 5 million waiting... Smiley

I think it was Bittrex fault..happened 10 minutes ago withdrawing my kmc from there..never happened that took so long time..
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

Please, sell more at 1 satoshi on bittrex!  Grin
It won`t be that profitable when the difficulty rise fast. Will stop minig soon again.

Diff is rising, block reward is rising - its optimal Smiley I hired some rigs on leaserig.net again ...

I was just coming to announce about that!

Current Difficulty: 0.50336223   Total Network HR : 139.82 MH/s

Smiley

Keep it goinggggg!
It won`t be that profitable when the difficulty rise fast. Will stop minig soon again.

Diff is rising, block reward is rising - its optimal Smiley I hired some rigs on leaserig.net again ...
Yesterday was such a beautiful mining day, with diff ~0,15, and today, cloudy mining day with diff x3 (~0,5) Sad  /// Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asking some panickers in this thread, why you don't sell yours kimo's on bittrex for 1 satoshi? Where is a relatively big bid. Release your unwanted kimo's to us Smiley

DEVS: Still F5-refreshing on kimoshop, and nothing new. Waiting!!! Smiley

Block reward is rising, Im mining nonstop.

TW0R
Yesterday was such a beautiful mining day, with diff ~0,15, and today, cloudy mining day with diff x3 (~0,5) Sad  /// Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asking some panickers in this thread, why you don't sell yours kimo's on bittrex for 1 satoshi? Where is a relatively big bid. Release your unwanted kimo's to us Smiley

DEVS: Still F5-refreshing on kimoshop, and nothing new. Waiting!!! Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Activity: 106
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I just trow in some MHs to make me a nice KMC cap and make the big money the day the price skyrock Tongue
Don`t , the difficulty will rise go for others Grin
Pages:
Jump to: