Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 13. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what are the advantages that would profit the investors when compare to other coins?
Activity: 56
I am very impressed with the excellent features of DV8. Particularly the issue of self-exchange in your wallet will make the community more confident in the security, privacy and privacy of the exchange. In addition, DV 8 also attract users with any other features?
dv8 coin price is low because some people dumping the coins at low price that reason coin price also go low, wait coin price increase that time u will sell coin u get more profit and coin price also increase
Activity: 26
potential coins, in my opinion, are coins is dv8 now it's worth buying. Especially now that the price of coins is declining, you can invest at a very low price. I am sure that the market will increase again.

Yes this is the best time to buy altcoins that have the biggest potential to gain more profits when their value goes up. Specially dv8 its the best time to buy to gain more profits. With its long term characteristic  is the best to invest
Activity: 28
DV8 coin project is to do project much better than all other coins to improve the memberes in larger way.
Activity: 13
Price is not that important right now but it is always nice to see it grow
Activity: 39
potential coins, in my opinion, are coins is dv8 now it's worth buying. Especially now that the price of coins is declining, you can invest at a very low price. I am sure that the market will increase again.
DV8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more. I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
what is the use of  premining ?

Premining is good for the developers as it gives them the power to use it for publicity i.e. use it for promotions, give as gifts etc anything to strengthen the coin. They can use the currency for buying some tools and resources like graphic designs, hosting etc. Premining is used in three variants.
Activity: 98
what is the use of  premining ?
Activity: 41
The Dv8 coin  project was a hot one, and it has built a huge community base. Is the future worth looking forward to? The project team needs to work harder to bring huge returns to investors.
Activity: 105
Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and Gonna follow up on your plans.
I love the idea of dv8 coin to have  block rewards. i'm eagerly waiting for dv8 coin to listed on many more exchanges.
Activity: 112
This project is very good, I found this project has improved the content and have a good way to promote the project. The number of people who have known and participated in this project has increased compared to some time ago not long ago. I think you need to continue to improve this, I will continue to monitor this project, this project is very promising. You have made every effort and effort, I am very focused on this. When do you plan to deploy the project? Do you plan to expand the project to other areas?
Activity: 70
I'm strongly sure That today people don’t have much time, so some short and iinteresting, and also a great way to promote the platform...
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
DV8 is a very interesting project in the organization and benefits that they give to users of their community.
what are the benefits for users?
This project has already launched a working product, and is it popular in the community?
Activity: 18
DV8 is a very interesting project in the organization and benefits that they give to users of their community.
when I got to know about dv8 coin immeadiately decided that this type of coin is what I needed for invest .
Hi team, I am very happy to be in this project,
That i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully,
Only because of the support by team members. thanks for all
Investment means long term and long term might be think as a profit thing. It would take a lot of patience and trust if you’re going to engage your money in it. But in return a higher money to be earned that makes it worth to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: