Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 17. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is blockchain technology and crypto like DV8  coin same??
No...both are different. crypto is just a first application of blockchain technology.
Activity: 42
Nothing gets me quite as excited as an ambitious project such as this one; you guys have been doing a stellar job thus far, hats off to y'all
DV8 coin is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market! I advise everyone to participate in it. I hope that the professional approach of the team to the success of the guarantee in the future.
Activity: 33
DV8 is an extremely promising project. You can receive a  grater income by investing in this coin.
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync
dv8 is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
Activity: 13
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.And this project is very nice,  people likes more & more on Dv8coin.
Dv8 coin is a high-return investment platform. The team consists of experienced devp and good community in the crypto environment.
Is blockchain technology and crypto like DV8  coin same??
I personally support DV8 coin  because I have believe in this, my hope is on dv8 is more. A lot of people already using and making good profit and also my hope is that one day it will rock in market.
Activity: 41
what is the advantage of private black chain?

A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts
Activity: 105
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
Activity: 70
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards

Yes, of course, I staking my coins. this is a new trend. I think this is what will replace the mining at the next stage of evolution of cryptocurrency.
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project
Activity: 112
anyone staking in this coin , i think staking is a new trend and its replacing mining , many investors are investing in POS coins for easy rewards
Activity: 28
Not even a month but I already gained half of my capital in dv8,,, its really an awesome project for the team,, with lots of support from the community this will gonna be top in the market,,,,  buy now while it's down,,, stake to get more dv8,,
Activity: 28
The DV8 team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. to create an open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as community hub.

Activity: 52
I think you can buy DV8, because now the price is also still cheap, so you will also get many benefits in the future. so I think you can make investing now, because now the price is also getting better in the future.
Activity: 26
Dv8 is a good pos coin  was getting good rewards daily from this coin it was like extra income to me now price is low i will hold this for long terms i will again get good rewards from this coin  
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
Pages:
Jump to: