Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 18. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This project seems promising and of high quality as well as potential. This moment is very suitable for promotion as well as project promotion.
Activity: 112
Community support is very important for the development of any project in the crypto industry as more people support the project more will get to know about it and invest in it. I think this project has also built a huge community and getting more traffic from all over the world.
as a investor we should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
DV8 coin is going through development stage because now is the time world is adapting towards this coin and it's community getting to know how to face real world problems and negative impacts for a better and smoother future. Good day, team.
Activity: 98
I like this project and will probably even donate if this is the normal business behavior and helps the project to succeed  I Just was some what surprised that this is "normal" for adding a currency to a bigger exchange, thanks for clarification, Higher liquidity would be helpful and also the argument of not being a closed group with a small exchange is good.....
Activity: 41
Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features. Exposure to the community is huge. High ROI, POS and fast. So whats not to like. Joins as fast as you can  woooo woow wo

Coins that generate new blocks through proof of stake (PoS), which means the rate of validation of transactions on the blockchain occurs according to how many coins a person holds.
Activity: 105
Interesting coin. I am confident that DV8s COIN will take the leading position among private coins.
Technologically this coin is much better than similar coins.
More and more people are buying anonymous coins.
Activity: 70
My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special         
At the moment, the market appears to agree.
Activity: 39
I still trust DV8 no matter the price is declining due to markets  thats why were seeing this decline but most of the time it recovers fast. so i wont want to miss profit in future this is a good pos coin 
yes i do want to hold this coin in past this coin gave good income i was getting 20$ daily now price is down anyways staking is going on good when price recovers i will get good rewards again
wow Great Evolution of services is such a good idea because it makes people being active and also it gives an instruction to how it works very nice idea more blessing Good Job
Activity: 56
My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special.
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project..
The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 28
dv8 project is a brilliant project overall that is being managed by a group of elite and very reliable core team. It has huge, supportive and very active community as well. It offers great airdrop & bounty programs to its community. Looking forward to the success of this very promising project and the dv8 community as a whole.
dv8 is a unique project with its own history and active team. I am very pleased to participate in such a project. I especially like the work of the team and the execution of tasks on time
Activity: 52
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?

POS Reward scheme

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

if this number of blocks hits then you get respective rewards
good pos coin available at low price is good accumulate and wait for good price from this coin i can earn good passive income when price increases as the rewards are good daily i can make good money
Activity: 28
In the crypto world bcz in this modern world this type of currency are essential to the man kind bcz to buy or transver money with in a fraction of sec thats why dv8 coin as plays this role in crypto world
Pages:
Jump to: