Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 19. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?

POS Reward scheme

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

if this number of blocks hits then you get respective rewards
Activity: 56
How do you withdraw money from DV8 coin??
1.Select Accounts on the left side of the page.
2.Select EUR Wallet.
3.Select the Withdraw button at the top-right.
4.Provide the requested information for your bank account if requested.
5.Confirm the withdrawal.
I am an investor of this project and with each new announcement I understand that it was not for nothing that I invested my funds in the development of dv8, because it really works, develops and all of this is in the terms specified in white paper.
How do you withdraw money from DV8 coin??
Activity: 41
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach?
Activity: 105
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community

yes this project have high rate of intrest for every users , and staking pool also very well ...
without more risk we can earn on staking pool ..this project will be top on crypto in feature !
Activity: 70
i will stay long invest with this coin....impressive APR,ROI
up to date wallet updates. very responsive community
Activity: 112
Interesting coin. I am confident that DV8s COIN will take the leading position among private coins.
Technologically this coin is much better than similar coins.
More and more people are buying anonymous coins.
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
I have read about this coin, and I think this is great. You should really make a change in the project primarily marketing to be introduced more widely. by hard work and determination of the team, this project will develop and be able to follow the trend of the market.
dv8 is really a high-return investment platform. The dv8 team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. dv8 aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship..
Your content and communication are very helpful to connect the users who are interested to the same field. Happy to see this type of project
I am really happy to share with you  never get the issues from the block chain moment ,orphan blocks some other issues
from their happy to use that coin excellent team.
Activity: 28
DV8 white paper tell us lot of information about the coin it clears all doughts regarding the project this will help to know more about the features of the coin.
Privacy is a very important challenge with current blockchain technology. The security technology behind DV8 coin is very confidential and nobody can hack it. DV8 gives users the easy ability to maintain their financial privacy.happy to be part of this project..
in block chain technology the transactions are held by peer to peer exchange ,and this block chain contains ledgers in which all the transactions are recorded and which can be seen by anyone ,these ledgers are secured by means of mathematical analogs which is impossible to hack it..
 many ledgers together form a block and many blocks together form a block chain , and this is how it works
DV8 is a coin that has strong foundation and a good price and i want to invest in this. I am confident that my decisions will be profitable because I have researched and analyzed carefully before making decisions.
DV8 coin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society. Maybe you All right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life.
Activity: 28
Thanks for the really real product, your project is where I wanted to invest on the entire deposit for the first time. 
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis
Pages:
Jump to: