Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 22. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I support DV8 coin  because I have believe in this, my hope is on dv8 is more. A lot of people already using and making good profit and also my hope is that one day it will rock in market.
Activity: 112
I am sure that DV8 coin will be successful. Since crypto world is an industry that always develops. I think that these technologies and types of coins are not enough. We need something else.
Activity: 98
what is the best time to buying the coins ? when we can buy the coins and what is the advantage of it ??
I highly recommend this business to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
the project is very and competent. As of now I think there is no official announcement of coins sale, but if ever it will happened I am sure this very effective and make this project more attractive and popular.
Activity: 41
My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special.
Activity: 105
Dv8 works from the begin perfectly, supportive and helpful devs from the very begin. Innovative coin feature.
Activity: 70
The strength of this community is absolutely amazing. We totally  the competition in the Twitter bounty. Great job everyone!
the coin has such a good specs and unique feature and i heard a lot of positive comments about it but now the coin value is decreasing day by day
and its in the bottom of the cryptobridge is there any reason?Huh

there is no such reason, its common trend in cryptoworld every coin will face this problem and its our turn now
Activity: 39
Investing into PoS coins when their prices are extremely low, is an ideal move towards expanding your capital in the long term. DV8 is good pos coin to start our investment
yes its just an very good idea for building our capital pos coins are very good that to good potential coin are much necessary to increase our profits i have already invested in dv8 thinking this before only  Grin
Activity: 26
 Investing into PoS coins when their prices are extremely low, is an ideal move towards expanding your capital in the long term. DV8 is good pos coin to start our investment
Activity: 28
DV8 coin is accepted by more companies and by lot of people bcz to make the transcation much faster and better and this will help the investor belive more in our coin.
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market..
Activity: 56
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..
as a investor you should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
It is a very Fine coin i glad to hold it.
Its project is excellent!
I hope it made market better!
Good luck guys!!!
I have understand the coin have good unique  procedures do not trust with talk or activities of foolish people don't sell your coins just wait some time the coin price is increase definitely....
Activity: 28
The windows Wallet they have setup is quite impressive. Shows there is some real development going. It's not about 'Just Talking' business but acting on promises which won my trust in them
DV8 coin is good for me because gradually increasing the price of the coin. many peoples are hunting and investing in this project because they now the coin as better future in upcoming days.
Pages:
Jump to: