Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 23. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Really......

Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I look at the current price of dv8 has decreased in the last few days...sure it will come back soon with good price
at this time I will buy DV8 coins prices are good for buying , I will invest in the long term, if we invest now will definitely experience a lot of profits in long run
Activity: 28
I look at the current price of dv8 has decreased in the last few days...sure it will come back soon with good price
Activity: 56
I like every time the  DV8 coin because of its increasingly visible development and many people hunting for DV8 coin. Even though the features are also good and has best advantages.
DV8 coin is very good i really like the compound interest for staking although there are many coins which offer compound interest but those coins are improvements are not good this coin improvements and tam activity support is good investing in this coin really helps in gaining passive income.
Activity: 41
The coin has great POS reward and it as unique feature but why is the value of the coin is low
Is there any reason   I have hopes on it

Go check get updated the price of the coin is increased
These days due to dumpers the value was low now it as increased
Activity: 98
The coin has great POS reward and it as unique feature but why is the value of the coin is low
Is there any reason   I have hopes on it
Activity: 105
hello , what's happening right now on dv8 price?  it has dicrese day by day .  did i missed something?  is it due to whitepaper being released?  hope everyday i see dv8 price way to go dv8

I agree next target 1$ and the the moon! ahahah! Seriously dv8 is doing great, I knew DO would of reached 1$ some days after new years eve and here we are! This such great news, we were all waiting this moment!
Activity: 112
hello , what's happening right now on dv8 price?  it has dicrese day by day .  did i missed something?  is it due to whitepaper being released?  hope everyday i see dv8 price way to go dv8
Activity: 42
None of the peoples doesn't know about the coin specification and its reward point and ROI rewards when  they hite the stake in blocks ending time ......the server has done random  pos reward scheme to give equality to every one for both large and small coin holders...
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scemme so as to make people attract...!
I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned People need to be more attentive to crypto projects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8 coin could replace Other coins. It has much more to offer for users than other coins..
As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market..
Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains 
Public blockchains is that virtually anyone can read the chain, make legitimate changes to it and write a new block means that it is so transparent
 Unlike the public blockchain, which is open to everyone, the permissioned blockchain places limits on who can transact on the chain, and who can read the ledger.
Activity: 28
Don't worry about dv8 price because whole market is red right now..the price will rise soon

Yeah mate.many excited news came from this week.
nice blog and very inspirational too, might be taking some time to check this out and learn more about your project, i was impress and i want to be part of this too, i'm now reading more information regarding to bounties and how to be part of it, good luck and more progress to come labh
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
i am recently seeing that the price of DV8 coin is increasing so there is no need to be fear or panic.but you have to smart in trading it will help you to earn more profit.
DV8 coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to fulfill all customers’ requests and even more. I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.
Don't worry about dv8 price because whole market is red right now..the price will rise soon
Pages:
Jump to: