Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 221. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why is Decentralization So Important?

Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...

what is decentralization ?? Huh

Transfer of decision making power and assignment of accountability and responsibility for results. It is accompanied by delegation of commensurate authority to individuals or units at all levels of an organization even those far removed from headquarters or other centers of power.

Because it uses a peer-to-peer network, copies of the ledger are stored in many different locations, and unless you manage to track down every single one of them you can’t destroy it...

Activity: 70

In dv8 no need for expensive hardware (a normal laptop or computer running DV8coin’s Validator
    client will do as long as your laptop or computer is online) for staking. Smiley
Activity: 84
How can i buy Dv8..Huh is there any procedure.....

First you should download dv8 coin wallet and you have an option to by coins...

I angry with that i have na a question in the Dv8 coin wallet, can we buy any other coins..??
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
10.000 % APR is very good to start with but even when this POS rate goes to 1000% APR it is still a very good one to have and keep staking , high ROI coins are great

what is decentralization ?? Huh
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet. Smiley Smiley
what is the use of  premining ?

Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency  preper to being released to the public and developing the next project
how can we mint dv8 coins Huh Huh Huh Huh
Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good.

Premining is a system where the developer assigns a certain amount of currency is released to the public. This is done to cover up the expenses of some fees like listing in exchanges or developing of core features say of block explorers.

Activity: 98

Pre-mining is used as for the pre sale and it gives for the coin developments like bounty's, airdrops, marketing....etc for more information you can watch in the Discord server
What is the meaning of blockchain in dv8 ? Huh

A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all DV8 coin  transactions. ...
 Each node  blockchain, which is downloaded automatically.

Why Blockchain is so important?
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.

you can keep in many years......
Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem Huh?

Your wallet will be sync out wait till it sync or it will be in lock chick where it is lock means unlock the wallet you will get staking....

Ya it is in lock, now i unlocked it.. now my staking is working correctly and one more thing after my stake hit complete.Do i face same problem..Huh??    
What is the meaning of blockchain in dv8 ? Huh

The block-chain is a decentralized distributed database of immutable records. As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted in the long run.

why its an open source and why Blockchain a trusted approach?  Huh  Huh

Blockchain can be trusted due to so many reasons:-

> Its compatibility with other business applications due to its open-source nature.

> Its security. As it was meant for online transactions, the developers have paid special attention to keeping up the pace when it comes to its security.

> It really doesn’t matter what type of business one owns, Blockchain can easily be considered.
Jump to: