Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 217. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It has not been here for a long time, it's nice to see that the DV8 site is up and running. I hope for a good development of the site. Good luck to you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
it is a process to your  wallet safely from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc

Encryption is one of the most important methods for providing data security, especially for end-to-end protection of data transmitted across networks.

this is true, and therefore it is worth using this opportunity in life, using it and having security in its activities.
Hi. In DV8 purse there was a function "never seen before", what does it mean?
Activity: 82
If my system got sync out,shutdown, are got some problem at the time of staking what will happen with staking, it will continue after the system starts from where it left?
No it din't start from where it left , it goes out off sync ,it will miss a block explorer and you should re sync it....
Activity: 98
My staking reward coins are getting split in my wallet due to this reason my next staking is getting slow is their any solution for it...

After getting stake you can merge the splitted  coins into one compound, then u can get stake your coin with easier in a faster way...…..
Activity: 130
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?

No the POS reward stakes are not sent your local wallet ....
Activity: 84
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?
today i started staking with 8000 coins and i got 30 coins has reward in staking but the next staking will started from 8030 coins or it will start from 8000 coin ..?

Yes from next staking will be started with 8030 coins when you daily staking reword coins will be added with your coins and it will starts with next staking
and the coin maturity will be also increase
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment Huh?? 

To receive your reword coins you want to have to wait till 24hrs
Activity: 154
is there any difference between staking and mining

Mining requires doing work a it  using electricity to the power it  perform the proof of work to produce blocks and earn coins.
Staking generally requires those that are staking to lock up their coins for some period of time  for a staker to have a chance of being selected to produce a block and collect the block reward.
is there any difference between staking and mining
what is the encryption process and how does it works??
it is a process to your  wallet safely from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc

Encryption is one of the most important methods for providing data security, especially for end-to-end protection of data transmitted across networks.
Activity: 39
today i started staking with 8000 coins and i got 30 coins has reward in staking but the next staking will started from 8030 coins or it will start from 8000 coin ..?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Did you guys have problems with downloading the wallet?
How can we know that the price of coin is increasing or not???

if you want to know the price of the coin , go to crypto bridge and check, then you will get to know....
DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

by doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?

mostly your wallet is locked 
 i just seen coin specification ...APR and ROI is intresting  good modification ..... all the best
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I like this new coin, since the price has already become high. Good people buy this coin to get a high price. And I will join them.

I would like to be sure that the token price will be increased several times in a few weeks. then I would like the prices of other tokens to increase.
Activity: 112
I like this new coin, since the price has already become high. Good people buy this coin to get a high price. And I will join them.
4.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Through there wallet address you can send the coins..
Jump to: