Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 219. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
Activity: 154
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

u can exchange the LTC or BTC but cannot stored other coin in DV8 wallet

we can just exchange it  but cannot store other coin
Activity: 70
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the dv8 wallet,only dv8 coins should be kept in wallet?

u can exchange the LTC or BTC but cannot stored other coin in DV8 wallet
Activity: 84

We can only exchange the  DV8 coins to BTC or LTC  but cannot store the other coins in DV8 wallet.. Cool
Activity: 126
nice to be their part of this coin ....all the best to the team
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.

By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time......
.How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?
can any one explain  what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

Mining is the processing of transactions in the digital currency system, in which the records of current transactions, known as a blocks, are added to the record of past transactions, known as the block chain.
How much could I invest? Whats the minimum?
Activity: 98
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

in crypto currencies some limits are based on coins In our coin we have option for mint only not for mining.....
Activity: 98
can any one explain what is mining ?is there any limit for mining

in crypto currencys some limits are based on coins In our coin we have option for mint only not for mining.....
It looks like this project is very interesting.
dv8 Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool...... Smiley
Staking as been completed but i din't get any reword coins did i miss my coins!! can any one help me out of this?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

some time it happens but coins are coming wait for a minits  

check your internet wait
Staking as been completed but i din't get any reword coins did i miss my coins!! can any one help me out of this?? Embarrassed Embarrassed

Is there any rules to participate on airdrop event..  

There is no rules to participate on airdrop event but do you want it participate means you should have Dv8 coin wallet...

when will airdrop event will starts....
Jump to: