Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 222. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is the meaning of blockchain in dv8 ? Huh

The block-chain is a decentralized distributed database of immutable records. As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted in the long run.

why its an open source and why Blockchain a trusted approach?  Huh  Huh
Activity: 56

The block-chain is a decentralized distributed database of immutable records. As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted in the long run.
Activity: 126
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem Huh?

Your wallet will be sync out wait till it sync or it will be in lock chick where it is lock means unlock the wallet you will get staking....

Activity: 84
How can i buy Dv8..Huh is there any procedure.....

First you should download dv8 coin wallet and you have an option to by coins...
Activity: 154
By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

yes my coin is not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?

your wallet IS stakes  if your wallet is unlock
Activity: 795
Merit: 251

DV8 coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.

Almost all coins are impossible to hack but that is not absolute. Each user will have certain loopholes, they lose money because of their subjective fault.
Activity: 84

yes my coin is not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?
Activity: 70

How can i buy Dv8..Huh is there any procedure.....
Activity: 98
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?

OK, Nothing to worry, Just go throuth my instructions, if you are using windows go to C:\USERS\YOUR_USERNAME\APP-DATA\ROAMING\DV8 and Delete all files, except wallet.dat and restart ur wallet again.........

yeah, Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I got it, thank you boss, its working now...……..'
Activity: 126

the encrypt option is only for security purposes
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem Huh?

the wallet will be sync out or wallet is locked 

A blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all DV8 coin  transactions. ...
 Each node  blockchain, which is downloaded automatically.
what is minting in dv8, can anyone suggest me Huh? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 112
as i'm keep seeing this coin minting good market variation and we can definitely hope on this coin this will be future days.....
DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
Activity: 24
I'm interested in reading yours official documents too. If I'm going to trust you my cash I want to see a Whitepaper, what are you doing and how you are going to realize all your goals
4.How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Open your software wallet and click on the "Send" tab, or use the "Trade. Send dv8 coin" option under your wallet's menu.
    Type in the destination address for your intended recipient's wallet. You can type it by hand,
    copy and paste it from your system clipboard, or drag and drop the recipient's QR code.

what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.Huh
 Huh Huh
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that DV8 is a safe project.
Jump to: