Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 224. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have Downloaded this wallet, I bought some coins and it was sync but now it is showing out of sync. so what was the actual problem and how would i have to correct it?
Activity: 70
Great community, hard working team with reallife usage features.
Exposure to the community is huge.High ROI, POS and fast. So what not to like.
Activity: 126
Now i have became, jr.member  can i participate in the 2nd airdrop event Huh

no its not like that, bitcointalk grade is not necessary to participate in airdrop
everyone can participate   Grin
Activity: 56
What do you mean by blocks in the block-chain technology?  Huh

ledgers combine to form a block ,these number of  blocks join together to form a blockchain
learn basics of crypto currency first, then it will be easy for you to understand the complicated one

Block-chain consists of a list of records. Such records are stored in blocks. These blocks are in turn linked with other blocks and hence constitute a chain called Block-chain.
Activity: 112
Can you tell us more about it  Smiley?, Is there something special planned for the future?  Huh

Right now its one of the best high staking pos coin with additional bonus blocks with fixed intervals at different blocks
once there is a plan made there will be an update....At present there is no any future plans made
Exchange cryptopia will or not? What are plans for project for this month?

Ya this exchange will launch on cryptopia , they have paid , it is still in progress , but ya it will launch soon
as if now there is no future plans for this month
Can you tell us more about it  Smiley?, Is there something special planned for the future?  Huh

As if now there is no such future plan , only high ROI stake
if it is there we will announce it
Activity: 154
Now i have became, jr.member  can i participate in the 2nd airdrop event Huh
Can you tell us more about DV8  Smiley?, Is there something special planned for the future?  Huh

ledgers combine to form a block ,these number of  blocks join together to form a blockchain
learn basics of crypto currency first, then it will be easy for you to understand the complicated one
Activity: 84
I was soo interesting that, Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Master-node like rewards without the expense.
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

the coin which is there will not miss but the stake coins get which you was suppose to get will miss
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.

Doing of random the minimum coin holders can also do staking at the same time, By doing this it brings equality in both less coin holders and more coin holders at the instant of time Cheesy
Activity: 126
I have downloaded wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem Huh 

You need to wait for your wallet to get synced..
Once your wallet is updated u can run your wallet...
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go 

To receive an Airdrop you must put in your receiving address in your profile text.
Then submit your details into this form: Dev
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Exchange cryptopia will or not? What are plans for project for this month?
i open the wallet now but the wallet still not sync, anyone here can share to me the config file ??
your wallet will be update u can wait for a minute
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I can not believe that the price is high, I'm very happy for this project. Shocked team.
Jump to: