Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 228. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins......
yes u can see your coin but  coins are not mature and staking......  
Activity: 84
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?   Huh
Activity: 70
here, Blockchain is the latest buzz words in the market. DV8 is great, but the potential of the underlying technology is immense. Something that started as an evolution is soon going to cause a revolution. Investors are cashing in huge amount because they understand the fortune of this ingenious technology is pretty bright.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Before buying dv8coin we have to ask our-self, What am I trying to achieve, If you are looking to put some speculative money in play, treat it like spending rather than saving. Cryptos are not backed by real assets and are inherently volatile. If you enjoy taking some extra cash and playing craps or investing in dv8coin, that’s fine.
Activity: 39
 where can I check the how much reward coins i got and as per your ROI how much i reward  get Huh??
Activity: 82
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure

it will receive  in 24 hours from the time of your request to withdraw......
  procedure for that you first request for the withdraw your coins at server after conformation in time 24 hours you get your coins u check in wallet
After reading this I also say that I am really excited about this. I think it's amazing that someone is creating an DV8 currency that people have to say and vote is a matter for the future of the project. And nothing more than that .. The project is very interesting!
The project has gained a very good amount to start business development in this area. it will be very interesting to observe it in the future
search for some announcements and read the posts and whitepaper , that can tell a lot
Activity: 26
I think this is a very useful project but still some shortcomings need to overcome to improve
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded

With a decentralized system will give the power to the community and it will solve many of the problems of the transaction.
Activity: 114
what is roadmap in dv8 coin?
it is a information about the server
and it gives and detailed information on which section of the discord webite is going to launch on which date
Activity: 126
Investing in Dv8 is very hope full and the coin specification is also very nice great project,I hope that the business will perform all that has been explained in the coin specification. Smiley Smiley Cheesy

hopefully, I also believe that the team involved in this project is always trying the best for this project must be the success of this project will be achieved. Cheesy Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 98
Hi. Where can i see the list of DV8 coin holder?

you can see the dv8 coin holders in explorer .............
Investing in Dv8 is very hope full and the coin specification is also very nice great project,I hope that the business will perform all that has been explained in the coin specification. Smiley Smiley Cheesy
 blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal..Huh
Activity: 52
why need the blockchain essential Huh Huh Huh
think that it is just an example to make understood every one
The blockchain is like a family from day to day the members are increasing and offsprings(new block) will be added to the family (existing block)
Activity: 130
why need the blockchain essential Huh Huh Huh
while user will know that a transaction has taken place,identity of the two individuals anonymous.the owner of the block or transaction as their
the primary benefit of using blockchain technology are the elimination of intermediaries and centralize authority ease of use ease in verification of transaction improve security
record keeping solution built on top of blockchain can help business
Activity: 70
Hi,Dv8 coin is using blockchain technology and that’s why they will be more trustable.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
Hi. Where can i see the list of DV8 coin holder?
Activity: 154
what is the main reason for wallet sync problem Huh? how to prevent them.......
Jump to: