Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 227. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have downloaded wallet but it is showing out of sync what is the problem Huh 
Activity: 84
Is their any fee for staking pool.....
ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional  FEE in staking pool......
Activity: 126
The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team. Smiley Cheesy

you were right. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future.  Grin

this project would be so successful in the near future! good dev team for this project! really good!
Activity: 56
Can any one help me to know about off-chain transactions, is off-chain depends on block-chain ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

An off-chain that is an transaction is the movement of value outside of the blockchain.

While an on-chain transaction – usually referred to as simply ‘a transaction’ – modifies the block-chain and depends on the block-chain to determine its validity an off-chain transaction relies on other methods to record and validate the transaction.
Activity: 154
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?

ROI is 500% APR fixed that is 1.36% a day if u hit stake at normal block.

And there are total 5 different bonus blocks and fixed at each blocks ..

POS Reward Scheme:

Fixed 500% except blocks ending in:

08,88 – 10000%
11,77,99 – 7500%
00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

Every wallet will be hit a stake.. 500% is the avg ROI what will be there for all the blocks except those additional bonous blocks where u get more ROI.
it gives a reward for both maximum and minimum coin holder when they hit stake
how long does it take time to get dv8 coin to become mature?

Min maturity: 12 hours
Max maturity: 2 days in DV8 coin
Activity: 24
Very good project
Can any one help me to know about off-chain transactions, is off-chain depends on block-chain ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

An off-chain that is an transaction is the movement of value outside of the blockchain.
Activity: 154
is there any conditions to participate in the airdrop event   Huh Huh
The concept of social media platforms and advertising and it looks like a good project seen from a professionals  team. Smiley Cheesy

you were right. The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the future.  Grin
hi Dev, when will be the next airdrop?
Activity: 56
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?   Huh

Block-chain is considered incorruptible. Any ill-intention-ed individual acting alone is powerless. “To take over the network, an attacker would have to control more than 50 percent of its total computing power......
Activity: 98
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?   Huh

The incorruptible ledger means it done with the it is an master block chain which control the which operate the all the block chain terminology
 done  control the normal block chain process and gives a perfect result for the users  and add the people to block chain process and it is seen by everyone using the wallet and maintains the all ledgers of the block chain...………... 
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?   Huh

incorruptible ledger means a kind of block chain which maintains all the ledgers of the block chain which contains all the information of the transaction
that took place and it can be seen by anybody all over the world and it can not be altered ... Grin

this is what the difference is when compared to banking we cant see the records but in this it is a open source so it is unique
thank u for this info

incorruptible ledger means a kind of block chain which maintains all the ledgers of the block chain which contains all the information of the transaction
that took place and it can be seen by anybody all over the world and it can not be altered ... Grin
I have read all the details of your project and all is really very good.
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?   Huh

Incorruptible ledger in blockchain records all ledgers in blockcain and it can be seen by any one
and it cannot be tampered
blockchain is an exceptional technology but how they going to create trust is the real deal..Huh

While the blockchain provides for a decentralized trusted approach to all its transactions, its ability to interact with off chain systems, as well as real people or identities is limited in today’s iteration. The notion of identities of people, businesses, and machines is absent from the blockchain in any meaningful way beyond the use of private/ public keys, so it is safe in transaction
Jump to: