Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 230. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions simply disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?

The solution for above problem is your system has sync out from the server and connect the server than u can able to transfer it............
Activity: 8
how we can know the price of dv8 coin daily.
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions simply disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?

the solution for the above problem is  your system has sync out from the server and u must try to connect and then u able to transfer the coins to it
Activity: 84
Great idea and great development; and also with a very good information. Good coin to Invest and hold.  Well done team
Activity: 70
why the banks have building test centers and establishing partnerships with block-chain developers?

Financial institutions have financed the disruption of countless industries over the last 30 years they have an idea of what a revolutionary technology can do to static incumbents. so they have decided to stay ahead of change, of fully understand the revolutionary potential of the technology.
Activity: 154
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not
the staking process stop automatically you are not open the wallet and without seeing ..........

yes and your wallet is locked then your coins are matured...........
Activity: 39
Can we send LTC or BTC to DV8 wallet for exchange

you can exchange the dv8 coin with BTC or LTC from you wallet ...........
why the banks have building test centers and establishing partnerships with block-chain developers?
I want to buy some Dv8 coins what is the price of one coin where can i buy and there is any maximum coins to stake ??

no maximum coins required to staking,and the DV8 coin buy from DV8 wallet........and DV8 coin price is 62sat
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
the staking process stop automatically you are not open the wallet and without seeing ..........
I want to buy some Dv8 coins what is the price of one coin where can i buy and there is any maximum coins to stake ??
I have downloaded dv8 coin wallet but it is not opening and it is showing as an shoot cut what is the problem ?.. where is any link to download..?? Huh

This is the link go through is you can download :  https://github.com/dv8dev/dv8coin/releases/download/v1.0.2/DV8Coin-Qt-v1.0.2-macOS.dmg
I have downloaded dv8 coin wallet but it is not opening and it is showing as an shoot cut what is the problem ?.. where is any link to download..?? Huh
Hello,I have read the whitepaper of this coin and it is very nice and there is vary good information in the project. It is promising project I believe in it.. Smiley Smiley
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........

Is there is any Advantages of Blockchains.....

blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.

the major advantage of  Block chain  is used for Disintermediation  process block chain transactions  have
their  own proof of valadity and authorization  process and several purpouse we use the block chain process 
those are
1-high quality data management
2-does not have central point of failure and durabality,reliabality,longevity
3-its process integrity ,protocall commands
4-transparency and immutability
5-ecosystem simplificathion
6-faster transactions
 this type several activity done bu block chain i have just give some example.......

The DV8 project is inspired me a lot. block chain is really too great,hope all things goes well
 if I choose to buy Dv8 coins,and i will add that coins into staking pool after stake hit can I sell them immediately ?
Activity: 56
As of i researched there is a description of the three technologies that can make block-chain technology,

1) Cryptographic keys

2) Distributed network

3) Network servicing protocol.

Basically, anyone can read the chain, anyone can make legitimate changes and anyone can write a new block into the chain as long as they follow the rules) It is totally decentralized. It is also described as a 'censor-proof' block-chain.....

What is the actual Difference Between Public and Permission-ed Blockchains? Huh
Hi everybody I'm happy to be with this group is new to this cryptoworld I got some information from ur coin and the features of the coin is  uniqueand this is bcoz of the support given by the team members ....
And I wish good luck

Jump to: