Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 231. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It's coming up now it is in 12th position...I hope it will come top first position...  Cool Cool

ya its increasing , its a common phenomena But I don't know why people get panic when once the value of a coin get decreased
Activity: 154
It's coming up now it is in 12th position...I hope it will come top first position...  Cool Cool

yes the price is getting increase but some of the fools have sold their coin for less price, 
Activity: 126
Activity: 84

Now i send my coins to staking pool then also to I keep the wallet to open it necessary or not can any one suggest me???

once you send your coins to the pool , you need not to keep the wallet open
But the system should not get switched off it should be running 24 hours non stop
you should have high internet speed
dv8 coin has gone to 17th position in exchange market.but not to worry,the coin price will increase in some days,waiting for that.
yes already dv8 coin comes to 14th place i know will come to top passion further days

Sure ..the price will increase  ..it is not like the other coins it is a promising project, definitely the volume of the coin will be in top 10 in few days Cheesy
is there any idea of bringing a masternode in this coin??
however the exchange is successfully going on there may be rise and fall ,but the coin is good
So can we expect a masternode?? Huh
pra
dv8 coin has gone to 17th position in exchange market.but not to worry,the coin price will increase in some days,waiting for that.

Yes the price may vary but from last week it was in 5th place bcoz of some people who sold there coin for low price so the volume of the price has been decreased
yes already dv8 coin comes to 14th place i know will come to top position further days
Activity: 70
I don't know why this coin holders are selling there coin for lesser price.I know what the project is and it will be increase coming days  

I am not satisfy with what going on hear the price is getting lower
 what happened

Don't worry its a common issue , it happens to every coin
And ya its a chance for people to buy coins for cheaper rate and  stake coins
And also they know that this coin as great future that's why people are buying it!
but don't mind the price will increase for sure
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit?Huh

No... the reward points will be collect itself in staking pool only when u need it put an request to with draw after the processing of 24 hours u will recive in your wallet
I don't know why this coin holders are selling there coin for lesser price.I know what the project is and it will be increase coming days  

I am not satisfy with what going on hear the price is getting lower
 what happened
Activity: 39
when we are staking the coin in stake pool means if the reward points will come to our wallet or where it will deposit?Huh
With block-chain technology, the entire life-cycle of a trade execution, clearing and settlement  occurs at the trade stage. With a digital asset, trade is settlement, and the cryptographic keys and digital ownership they control can lower post-trade...
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........

Is there is any Advantages of Blockchains.....

blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.

the major advantage of  Block chain  is used for Disintermediation  process block chain transactions  have
their  own proof of valadity and authorization  process and several purpouse we use the block chain process 
those are
1-high quality data management
2-does not have central point of failure and durabality,reliabality,longevity
3-its process integrity ,protocall commands
4-transparency and immutability
5-ecosystem simplificathion
6-faster transactions
 this type several activity done bu block chain i have just give some example.......
Activity: 10

blockchains has 6 main features of advantages are transparency, reduced transaction costs,speed of sending values,decentralization,conclusions.

Activity: 56
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account ?  Huh

Here, you can see three types in wallet that is hardware, software, and paper.

HARDWARE wallets are physical wallets with your private keys which is encrypted in them

SOFTWARE wallets are programs that live either on your computer or on the Internet and

PAPER wallets are physical documents with private keys..
I want to know deeply about wallet, is there any types in it or its just like a normal bank account ?  Huh

shore that the price will be increase with in few days......but  some foolish peoples are sell there coins.....
Jump to: