Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 234. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?
Activity: 74
it is sad to know that price has drop down and i think i shoulld buy some coin this is the right time to buy i can buy the coin in a large number
bcz i know what the project is  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 10
do not need to panic about coin, it will come up in a day or two.
Activity: 114
it is getting sad because of some idiots the price got drop down and  they are selling their coins for cheaper price  if they wait for some time means they get better price.....
Activity: 126
I don't know why this coin holders are selling there coin for lesser price but i don't worry about,I know what the project is and i will make
shore that the price will increase with in few days...... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Hoo the price of the DV8 is went down because of some coin holders selling there coin cheaper.... Grin Grin 
Activity: 52
by taking part in staking pool,the reward is divided among the pool participant.the pool service might take some percentage of the reward as service charge.
There is no fees or service charges at  the staking pool
the sever never apply this types of charges, the project made a pool system to increase the coin to make easy for the less coin holder
Activity: 154
by taking part in staking pool,the reward is divided among the pool participant.the pool service might take some percentage of the reward as service charge.
There is no fees or service charges at  the staking pool
Activity: 70
Activity: 52
my system was crashed how to get my wallet back if  there any chances of missing the coins......
after downloading the wallet u have to copy the wallet data from c-drive and just store in other system or pen drive it helps u recover ur wallet if in case if ur wallet got crashed or something went wrong means
Activity: 74
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh
orphaned blocks nothing but the  blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network, but
 are later rejected when proof of a longer blockchain is received that doesn't include that particular block.....

My own understanding is that orphaned blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network,
 are later rejected when proof of a longer block chain  is received that doesn't include that particular block.....
This means that a user could only  see a transaction as having one confirmation and then, if a longer block chain was received that didn't include the transaction, it could change back to 0 confirmations...............
if a two-person getting a stake at the same time but two persons get stake hit but due to low coin in one person's wallet he will not receive any reward coins
Activity: 114
I purchased some DV8 coins.. How to increase  my coins pls give me suggestion   
by staking u can increase your coin and this coin has more unique feature it gives 1000 to 10000 APR in every stake
and their is minimum APR is also their for non stake hit wallets
Activity: 82
in staking pool i have to deposit 5000 coin how much get reward points
it is depends up on the block chain hit ending number according to ROI  system you get the rewards coins
Activity: 98
my system was crashed how to get my wallet back if  there any chances of missing the coins......
If u download the wallet and open with your previous wallet id it will return to your  wallet and their no chance of any coins missing problem.....
Activity: 82
what is ORPHAN block  Huh Huh
orphaned blocks nothing but the  blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network, but
 are later rejected when proof of a longer blockchain is received that doesn't include that particular block.....

My own understanding is that orphaned blocks are initially accepted by the majority of the network,
 are later rejected when proof of a longer block chain  is received that doesn't include that particular block.....
This means that a user could only  see a transaction as having one confirmation and then, if a longer block chain was received that didn't include the transaction, it could change back to 0 confirmations...............
Activity: 84
Activity: 126
If i suppose to invest in this project is it good to me ?   Huh  Huh  Huh

Yes you can invest in this project is it good to you because DV8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet. So there is no restriction for submitting the number of coins to the pool.  Cool Cool Cool

yeah, why not the value of a coin may go up, many investors also have been invested, because of that the

Contrast that to a well-managed business, which increases its value over time by growing the profitability......

yes you can invest because,PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the DV8 blockchain network.It as high APR coin with superblocks at fixed intervals... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 56

Yes you can invest in this project is it good to you because DV8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet. So there is no restriction for submitting the number of coins to the pool.  Cool Cool Cool

yeah, why not the value of a coin may go up, many investors also have been invested, because of that the

Contrast that to a well-managed business, which increases its value over time by growing the profitability......

Activity: 70

Activity: 84
Jump to: