Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 233. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what is the difference between yearly APR % And daily ROI % AND on what basis conversion will be done ??
pra
Activity: 98
Hoo the price of the DV8 is went down because of some coin holders selling there coin cheaper.... Grin Grin 

yes some coin holder are sale there coin for low price  i think if they could wait for some time means, it is good for them....

ya, DV8 coin will never break our trust, bcoz of other people sell there coin for cheap the volume is getting low
but also now its volume is 7 this shows how the coin is .........
Activity: 39

The pool service or the staking pool  doesn't  charge any fee or take any reward from our transaction , withdraw and deposit ............
Activity: 154
Hoo the price of the DV8 is went down because of some coin holders selling there coin cheaper.... Grin Grin 

yes some coin holder are sale there coin for low price  i think if they could wait for some time means, it is good for them....
haa the price is getting increase  every one thought that it will price will not rise in future, for this only everyone loved this project
yes the price is getting increase but some of the fools have sold their coin for less price, it is big loss to everyone who sold their coin less price

I am not satisfy with what going on hear the price of the coin getting high day by day
 what happed to  the persons are sell their coins lesser  price  it is a big loss to that persons.......

Dont worry its a common thing many people dump coins for low price
its a good option, its a chance to buy the coins in market
but the price as been increased already
Activity: 82
haa the price is getting increase  every one thought that it will price will  rise in future, for this only everyone loved this project
yes the price is getting increase but some of the fools have sold their coin for less price, it is big loss to everyone who sold their coin less price

I am not satisfy with what going on hear the price of the coin getting high day by day
 what happed to  the persons are sell their coins lesser  price  it is a big loss to that persons.......
Activity: 98
in staking pool i have to deposit 5000 coin how much get reward points
Most properly its all about in the ROI system of the project  decides the how much coin u get  in the staking pool.........
Activity: 126
haa the price is getting increase  every one thought that it will price will not rise in future, for this only everyone loved this project

yes ,bcoz of some fools dumping coins for low price the volume of the coin is varying
please dont lose ur hopes on this coin this is a promising project
Activity: 70
everyone check the crypto bridge of dv8 now the price is increased and getting stable like last week so don't believe on others and don't sell ur coin
it is a loss for u only... the project never break trust some time the price may vary due to foolish peoples who don't have patience
Activity: 25
dv8 coin is promising project who ever invest on these coin, because of some miss communications happened, they are selling their coins for less price,it is great loss for everybody,but many investors are checking in exchange market and investing on coins.
Activity: 15
Activity: 25
right from the start dv8 coin is a good project upcoming in market compare to other coins,which has beautiful features,website is design by the development team are very good ,they keep active of the dv8 coin page always high.exchange market of the dv8 coin also keep active all the time.it will beat the other coins in near future.
Activity: 32
haa the price is getting increase  every one thought that it will price will  rise in future, for this only everyone loved this project
how the blockchain technology works in dv8 coin?

Block chain works on crypto graphic hash function.........
as i seen today the price is getting less it is common in every  project but
surely it will increase with in a week and it will shine like a star in it will be in top in CB
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not, its a pretty happiest movement that i have done perfect buying because when i bought coins the price is low but now it increased again   Cool
Activity: 130
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?

I suggest u both coin is best ,and both coin u get faster exchange and price is also same for exchange
Activity: 56
it is getting sad because of some idiots the price got drop down and  they are selling their coins for cheaper price  if they wait for some time means they get better price.....

I don't know bro, why people fear when price got drops,  Cheesy obviously the fluctuation occurs and now again the price in stable condition...... Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 126
Which one will be the best one to exchange Dv8 coin to BTC or LTC ?
the exchange market of a dv8 coin has gone up now hopefully it will be in the stable condition now. its a bad luck for holders who sold for a cheap price   Cheesy Wink
Jump to: