Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 245. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Involve and participate in DV8 AIRDROPS Selection and get rewards as for during this week again the price is getting high up to 200%.

ohh is it ! am Extremely happy with this...
Activity: 70
what is roadmap in dv8 coin?
Activity: 11
As i'm keep seeing this coin minting good market variation and we can definitely hope on this coin this will be future days
many big companies can invest on dv8 coins this week
Activity: 35
price is moving like anything and it will increase more and more in future
Activity: 114
after seeing this types of increase in price i think every one should buy ....bcz as i know the price is increasing from day to day
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
WOW I hove heard that DV8 coin price been increased by 50%and then  jest how i came to  know that its been again increased by 150% its greet going  
this one had my interest but after reading the OP i saw there wasn't any pow period and only to buy on an exchange ,also the last pages that i read , there where only comments from newbie's so i better skip this one , good luck for all
Activity: 84
WOW I hove heard that DV8 coin price been increased by 50%and then  jest how i came to  know that its been again increased by 150% its greet going  
[/quote

ya i will cheq the graph its going to 50% to 97.08% to increase it may be increased 200% also
Activity: 52
i cant believe that price is going high and i think this is second or third time the coin price is getting high and who have purchase this coin are so lucky ,,,congrats to every one   
iam very happy to see this... i have bought less coins if i got to know this increment is happening i would have buy more....
Activity: 28
haa no  it is increased to 150% i think some magic is going on  
happy to telling this today dv8 con price raised 50% price : Kiss Kiss
Activity: 114
i think i missed it i coudnt buy it but now price is going like anything
Activity: 154
wow dv8 coin price is 50% raise
invest on dv8 coin it has good future and project is going on well.it has increased rapidly every week.
Activity: 98
Hey hii iam new to this space and i heard about DV8 coin ,   
This coin has great team , specification ,good progress, they reply instantly this coin has good future
what is pre-mining
Pre mining is a currency generated by the currency founder  prior to being released to the public
Thanks for ur info

this pre mined currency is worthy like coin or its is different from coin
Pre-mined coin means that all the available coins is already active and available in the real world.
it cannot be hacked,theft or miss use by any third person, it has wallet encrypt password, we can lock it or unlock it.
dv8 coin is one of the best coin to other coins 
And dv8 coin is good security and nobody can hack .
Jump to: