Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 253. (Read 267159 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
DV8 is a new high APR coin in the criptoworld, but with innovative solutions aimed to the it users:
-   A innovative wallet feature allows you to buy DV8 directly from the wallet without need to do it in an Exchange (atm Bitcoin and Litecoin supported). That means secure, fast, private, and cheaper transactions to access DV8.
-   A PoS reward schema that allows stakers to gate extra APR based on the block ending.
-   If that is not enough, a DEV staking pool to maximize your profits.
-   An active and helpful community
I’ve already invested in this project and amazing community!
Activity: 42
The plan is very good and if you really thrive in actualizing your plans, then I suppose it will be nice.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Hi. Can i know how much is ROI in a year? And if more people hold coins the ROI % will be lower than if less users hold it?
Activity: 68
Portuguese transalation reserved!
Activity: 33
DV8 currency is like the Dollar,but it is only available in the digital world. The concept may sound
like Bit coin and is actually not much different from bitcoin. A total of 50 billion DV8 coins will be mined.
Activity: 4
Glad to see the devs doing such a great job.

This coin is alive and kicking.
Activity: 38
Hey, fellows! Such business are becoming smash!
Logical results, absorbing plan!
Activity: 74
I think signature session is in progress and i wish all the participants with minimum ranks who got beautiful rewards from their innovative signature post and i wish them all the best
Activity: 35
I like the construction of this idea! Engaging design, blameless website, informed logo.  Good luck all.

yes its true bcz of its features it is going high and also its trading volume also  good .....bcz of team hard work and their creativity thinking make them succes good luck team
Activity: 52
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.

u can maintain the wallet for so many years also not just for months
Activity: 70
dv8 coin can refered to my friends and their family to invest on coins to get in future coming days.
Activity: 33
DV8 coin has No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
Activity: 130
Bitcoin is received, stored, and sent using software known as a Bitcoin Wallet. Download the official Bitcoin.com Wallet for free
Activity: 70
dv8 coin can be kept in wallet for many months.
Activity: 79
I learned DV 8 for the first time today with tiwtter. wallet, discord, telegram were prepared and I was very interested.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that DV 8 is a safe project.
I decided to join the bounty event. The wallet is also set up. I am lonely because it is empty, so I'm waiting for good news quickly even a day!
#DV8
Activity: 2
Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features. Exposure to the community is huge. High ROI, POS and fast. So whats not to like. Joins as fast as you can  Roll Eyes woooo woow wo

Coins that generate new blocks through proof of stake (PoS), which means the rate of validation of transactions on the blockchain occurs according to how many coins a person holds.

Activity: 21
I like the construction of this idea! Engaging design, blameless website, informed logo.  Good luck all.
Activity: 8
Great community, hard working team with reallife usage features. Exposure to the community is huge.High ROI, POS and fast. So whats not to like. Join this great ptoject now! 👍🏼🙏🙋🏻‍♂️
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Please due your diligence on this coin but looks really sweet at this time.  High ROI pos with a nice supply.  It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.

block_lesner out!
Jump to: