Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 248. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.

By doing this it stops ppl fom locking and unlocking wallets at high ROI super blocks
So there will be no dump by heavy stakers and it control the inflation
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required
IN DV8 coin there is no need of staking the coin by yourself, just adding your coin to pool it makes easy to collect coin 

Activity: 32
If we have to STAKE ? ................     How many minimum coins we required
Activity: 33
In DV8 we  have an option Staking pool in that we can submit number coin means as many as we can, there is no restriction to submit of coins to stake.
We have more rewards in Staking pool rather  solo staking in  wallet.
Activity: 82
 By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time......
Activity: 154
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Hello guys, i send dv8 coin my wallet from Cryptobridge all blocked complete but my wallet does not receive coin ( wallet out of sync fow to fix?) please help

https://ibb.co/cD14eJ (Photo)

You need to wait for your wallet to get synced..
Once your wallet is updated u can see your coins
Activity: 3
Hello guys, i send dv8 coin my wallet from Cryptobridge all blocked complete but my wallet does not receive coin ( wallet out of sync fow to fix?) please help

https://ibb.co/cD14eJ (Photo)
Activity: 70
haa its getting  happy to share you that  their is an event start regarding the daily invite serier Competition in DV8 discord server....all the best

Wow nice to hear that there is activities going on this group
Hi I am new to this coin it's the only high ROI coin at the moment
And it's so fantastic that the coin is holding so strong with the huge team and huge community
 Smiley

A public blockchain is an open network that can receive/send transactions from anybody in the world. In contrast, a private blockchain is a closed network.
Activity: 130
what is the difference between public and private blockchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
It is good DV8 has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy DV8 from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.
dv8 coin can be exchange with other users
Activity: 33
DV8 Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
So there is no restriction for submitting the number of coins to the pool.
Activity: 114
haa its getting  happy to share you that  their is an event start regarding the daily invite serier Competition in DV8 discord server....all the best

but the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
 the inviter must be in dv8 discord server for last six months......it is sad to hear this Lips sealed Lips sealed

bcz to avoide of fake inviteors they have done like this to for the fair of real users.... Wink Wink
Activity: 101
Wow... high ROI!

insider information right here : https://discord.gg/AgtSf6x
Activity: 16
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
Activity: 154

but the server has mentioned some instruction to inviters
 the inviter must be in dv8 discord server for last six months......it is sad to hear this Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 126
haa its getting  happy to share you that  their is an event start regarding the daily invite serier compitation in DV8 discord server....all the best

daily invite series Competition is started in discord and it will end tomorrow 5pm....just go to DV8 discord server to participate in it....
Jump to: