Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 251. (Read 267159 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Happy to hear that DV8 coin rate has been increased last week and hoping the same will continue for coming days also.
Activity: 588
Merit: 61
airdrop section in dv8 coin give free tokens who having account holder in their wallet.

Is over now ...  Sad

Code:
DV8 CoinBOT - 06/27/2018
Airdrop over!
AIRDROP IS OVER! The winners will receive their coins soon. Keep an eye out for the next airdrop!
Activity: 70
airdrop section in dv8 coin give free tokens who having account holder in their wallet.
Activity: 154
Great coin and nice to be on this project
Activity: 52
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go 

just join dv8 discord server and go to AIRDROPS Section and wait for the event when the event starts pls upload your dv8 wallet id .....
Activity: 114
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go  

just join to DV8 discord server through this link
https://discord.gg/hDGdDkD
Activity: 126

Activity: 35
Activity: 74
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server? 

Go through this link
https://dv8coin.com/files/dv8-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
hi....can any one please share the whitepaper link of this server? 
Activity: 82
Finally DV8 is  reaching top most level in crypto bridge I think it will be in top ......thanks to all supporters who make DV8 COIN  to reach till hear
Activity: 114
Hi ...I am new ..I have see ur discord server and it is really good and I have seen ur team members which are fully supportive and may this follow the same for upcoming days ...all the best to team who are struggling to get success

By hearing your valuable words and your support we always thankfull to you and for more information and more updates please follow our discord server
Activity: 126
Hi ...I am new ..I have see ur discord server and it is really good and I have seen ur team members which are fully supportive and may this follow the same for upcoming days ...all the best to team who are struggling to get success

Thank u for ur opinion
Activity: 32
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing a masternode or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8!

Thank you for the support and trust on us..We keep up the trust of the investors of $DV8 and make sure everything is achievable .

Keep following us on our discord channel for regular updates
Activity: 28
DV7 - DV8 is the next high ROI investment you have been looking for! We aim to build a safe, reliable PoS platform with great returns and an active, involved community. DV7Coin is a primarily PoS focused high APR coin. Bringing back the high APR PoS system you all know and love, but done right! DV7Coin uses the ever popular Scrypt algorithm.
This is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Have a nice day everyone
Activity: 112
In my opinion dv8 is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing a masternode or simply storing coins in your wallet. DV8 also provides investors with a unique feature to buy DV8 in the wallet itself! The project has an excellent team and great ambitions. I believe in DV8!
Activity: 84
yes its true,  we have crossed 6 BTC of volume increased in crypto bridge in 24 hours   GrinBTC
Activity: 35
 Shocked Shocked Shocked wow i think we will reach top 1st in crypto bridge bcz it is moving like a jet in the sky ..... we have just seen only inrcrease in day to day but now its moving in high from week to week
Activity: 70
dv8 coin supports many languages.
Jump to: