Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 249. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
haa its getting  happy to share you that  their is an event start regarding the daily invite serier Competition in DV8 discord server....all the best
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
DEV Exchange    Huh Huh Huh Huh

We are already trading and CB and with nice volume from past 10 days and counting  Smiley
Topia and liqui.io paid will be launched sooner
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
DEV Exchange    Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 114
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure

if their is any fees for staking in stake pool and any withdraw charges will apply for withdrawing from pool ?

their is no fee for staking in pool and no withdraw fee
Activity: 112
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure

if their is any fees for staking in stake pool and any withdraw charges will apply for withdrawing from pool ?
Activity: 61
DV8 is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.  This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability.  It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 70

it will recive in 24 hours from the time of your request to withdraw...... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 114

to withdraw your dv8 coin u have to subbmit your request before 19;30 CET daily...... once your request is validated it has been added to batch and it will processed around 21:00 CET daily
Activity: 74
Activity: 35
what is mining in dv8, can eny one suggest me Huh?

in dv8 their is no mining  just u can buy the coin and u can start collecting the coin through the staking 
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Looks Like still possible in ZergPool...

there is no mining in DV8
you can get your coin by buying on an exchange and you can transfer to your wallet and start staking
Activity: 52

there is no mining in DV8
you can get your coin by buying on an exchange and you can transfer to your wallet and start staking
Activity: 29
Such project are getting prosperous! Impeccable plan, rational approach, engaging results.
Activity: 154
The price is so stable and its hold so strong and will break the
 resistance any time sooner  Cheesy

i am also following the progress since many days.
i also made few bucks profit by treading 
Activity: 52
why dv7 coin got stopped?

Dv8 is swapped coin from Dv7 which occurred 2 months back ..
So its not like its stopped Dv8 is updated version of DV7
Merit: 1
 The price is so stable and its hold so strong and will break the
 resistance any time sooner  Cheesy
Activity: 33
what is the staking of dv8 coin can any one suggert me

Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. DV8 coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good.
Activity: 130
Mining is a process of validating a transaction or block in a network by the process of complex
algorithms to prove and validate the correctness of the transaction and there by add the new
block to the chain
Activity: 154
how do i stake dv8 .. i purchased it and need to increase my coins

Jump to: