Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 250. (Read 267161 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
why dv7 coin got stopped?
Activity: 82
todays bitcoin exchange of dv8 is incresed in its volume of 7btc in 24 hours
Activity: 126
 DV8 coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a DV8 coin as a reward.
just check out dv8 exchange it has increased in its volume of 7btc in 24 hours .....if the coin maintain this type of responce it may boom like a STAR

yes it is a promising project after dv7 this coin making its member to keep trust on it ....keep going  

Its true the price of the [Suspicious link removed]d and its unique specification gaining the  investor trust and making to invest on it....
Activity: 154
its an happy to tell that its first time i have participating in airdrops Wink ;)felling exited and waiting for that moment

Who ever want to participate in the secction get ready and wait for the moment  Wink

Waiting....for it  Huh Huh
Activity: 112
just check out dv8 exchange it has increased in its volume of 7btc in 24 hours .....if the coin maintain this type of responce it may boom like a STAR

yes it is a promising project after dv7 this coin making its member to keep trust on it ....keep going 
Activity: 32

yes it is not increased in exchange also it also increased in gaining our trust also the community  must maintain this in future also.....
Activity: 52
yes i am also excited about this.....and i want see how it work by seeing or by involving in it.
Activity: 74
its an happy to tell that its first time i have participating in airdrops Wink ;)felling exited and waiting for that moment

Who ever want to participate in the secction get ready and wait for the moment  Wink
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
good to know that the coin is booming in crypto bridge and it is raised to 7BTC of volume in 24 hrs
0.00000107 market price for dv8 coin
Activity: 33
Happy to hear that DV8 coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the active node means acquiring the latest data.

Activity: 82
what is the present price of the DV8 COIN?
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go  

just join to DV8 discord server through this link
https://discord.gg/hDGdDkD

thank you bro .......
hi.....server  need some more updates otherthan its really good maintain this....... good luck
every one please involve and participate in DV8 DISCORD AIRDROPS Section and get rewards

how to participate in this.......any instruction for this and where we have to go  

just join to DV8 discord server through this link
https://discord.gg/hDGdDkD

what we will get if i get participate in this
Activity: 32
wow amazing reward has got from the AIRDROPS Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 130
yes  air drop  secction is started please join and involve in that  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Jump to: