Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 30. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good project upcoming in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,website is design by the Development team are very good, They keep active of the DV8 Coin page always high. Exchange market of the Dv8 coin also keep active all the time. It will beat the other coins in near...
I have big belief on dv8 Coin project.
Additionally, I also believe that the coin can hit price in future.
Therefore, I will keep my coins for staking and won't sell any of them
Activity: 154
There are some benefits if you wait and do stake your coins until you're getting more rewards, and from that you can get good profit while trading your coins.
Activity: 56
when I entered in cryptoworld I have research many coins and after few days found this coin and now I have got a good feeling about this coin. The release and promotion has been great.
dv8 coin that may have a good future, with good development, I'm sure your coin will be one of the most valuable coins in the future even the price is low
Activity: 112
Do we can stake coins by using the Delta app in our  mobile?

No the app is just to see the notification of the transaction you cannot stake in mobile
Activity: 70
Do we can stake coins by using the Delta app in our  mobile?
Activity: 33

I think the community can be the best  thing for the future of the dv8 coin. It is really good that we have so many active people here.
 I can positively say's that we will have a good thing ahead of us and there will be a big leap on dv8 development.
Activity: 105
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because DV8 price is down anyone suggest me...

the people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of DV8 as became low .
but dont lose ur hopes the coin will definitely increase in future

yes this is very special feature of DV8 coin, in staking pool you can get faster rewards than solo staking, DV8 has own wallet, these all features shows the genius of this coin.
Activity: 154
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because DV8 price is down anyone suggest me...

the people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of DV8 as became low .
but dont lose ur hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
I think this is a potential project for sure~ This team attaches great importance to publicity and marketing. If you look at it this way, friends will talk about it in a few days.
Activity: 98
It is a smart move from my point of view. It was too easy for newcomers to join. Keep up!
Well, you are almost right.
I just meant that DV8 coin could be a nice crypto currency for transactions and it could change the rules.
I think this DV8 coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often.

DV8 coin need to meet their expectations and mint also.
Activity: 70
Well, you are almost right.
I just meant that DV8 coin could be a nice crypto currency for transactions and it could change the rules.
I think this DV8 coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.
Activity: 56
DV8 coins looks like an interesting project for investors and most of the time i surprised for this coin so it will be the better project for future soon and I also think this project can do something special cause.
i believe dv8 coin is a potential genuine that actually working for give benefits for investors in the right way.
DV8 coin is a nice chance to increase our profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas. I think DV8 coin could help them to make their dreams come true.
This DV8 project has its pros and cons, It's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time, I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people.
Pages:
Jump to: