Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 27. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The DV8 coin project has accumulated a strong community force that is very helpful for the further development of the DV8 project,
which can be held for a long time.
Activity: 26
DV8 is great coin. It Will grow a lot in future for sure.
Now is much cheaper  it was so great time to buy and make nice profits till end of 2019.
Activity: 112
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 70
a very good project concept coupled with a professional working team that is very skilled in their respective fields.hopefully many investors are investing in this project.The team is well-known and experienced, I think the project will be successful.
My opinion is DV8 coin will be accepted by a lot of people in the world and especially in business, because  they need to transact more and more. and in DV8 there is no fees for transaction, deposit and withdraw. these are the features makes DV8 very special.
Activity: 42
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are in the market. I am sure with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Just to keep the shills posting.....

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
DV8 coin running for these days without any fault, Rewards are coming in steadily. The investors and myself are very excited about this coin and its nice to be part of this team,but we should have good knowledge about this project when we are going invest it this.
Activity: 52
since i dont want to sell all coins instead of selling all i can sell some and keep some coin i think that DV8 coin as still got potential to go up again. Because we don't know the future so don't miss the chance to make a profit.
Activity: 26
DV8 has a good value and good to invest in long or short term. But its pretty good if you invest in two or more coins that has a potential in the future. coin is worth buying
I also think like you. DV8 is always the coins that I hold for a long time because I think in the future,
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
I was waiting for this price so i can add some coins at low price , this is good opportunity to add some i dont think price will fall from here as many will be buying coin for this price now volumes will increase for sure
Activity: 56
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned People need to be more attentive to crypto projects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8 coin could replace Other coins. It has much more to offer for users than other coins..
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market..
Activity: 39
DV8 has a good value and good to invest in long or short term. But its pretty good if you invest in two or more coins that has a potential in the future. coin is worth buying
Activity: 22
DV8 coin is one of the best crypto and the more you know about this project, the more you can get profit that is increasingly useful for your future. also dv8 is very promising project.
Pages:
Jump to: