Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 33. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular
Activity: 42
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market..
Activity: 56
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling dv8 coins for cheap price and miss the profits..
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

High probability of being a pump and dump coin...

That's exactly what it is - with over 200 pages of BS shill account posts:

Still no answer......

So?

This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Record breaking fake/shill count for these two threads too:

& a few more:

& a few more:

upload pictures

& a fresh batch of shill accounts.....

These types of scam threads should be deleted & every shill account banned.
DV8 team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned People need to be more attentive to crypto projects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that DV8 coin could replace Other coins. It has much more to offer for users than other coins..
DV8 coin is good concept and interesting details for investors, I am sure of the many investors who can understand everything that has been explained in the first page.
Activity: 33
 Dv8 coin is doing well. I like the way the dev develope their coins. that is why the community is still strong and  growing.

this project is good for long term investment , it also serves lots of facilities in which other coin donot serve
And this coin is a high POS coin with 1000%-10000%APR
The Dv8 community keeps on amazing me. We are growing stronger day by day.
this project is good for long term investment , it also serves lots of facilities in which other coin donot serve
And this coin is a high POS coin of 10000%APR
Activity: 70
The future is looking really bright for the Dv8 coin project. I think we should have patience for some days.

the DV8 project gives a big opportunity to the investor, traders and coin holders to get a good benefit and earn a high profits, looking forward for the further development.
Activity: 98
guys buy DV8 coins it is very good time to buy coin because price is low now, i think you will not get this opportunity in next days.
Activity: 28
In DV8 coin proof of stake allows u to mint. the coin in the wallet itself and getting reward for DV8 block chain network.
Activity: 33
The team doing their best for the project. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the project.
The Dv8 coin is the best Privacy Coin for me, it has all the best features that you wish a privacy coin would had.
Activity: 154
what is blockchain ledger? how it will help to crypto??
A ledger is the principal book or computer file for recording and totaling economic transactions measured in terms of a monetary unit of account by account type, with debits and credits in separate columns and a beginning monetary balance and ending monetary balance two account.

Activity: 28
DV8 is a Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt algorithm with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns with superblocks at certain intervals.
Activity: 112
there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
No there is no time limit for adding coins to staking pool u can add how much u want,  
if u want to add ur coins to the staking pool then u have to join the labh discord server and add the coins
Pages:
Jump to: