Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 28. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
DV8 coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects. good luck.
Activity: 33
is there any minimum coins to have in our to wallet to get more stake rewards?
Activity: 42
No one needs explain about this coin.The specification and road map of this coin is too good.

Activity: 98
There are many altcoins projects but most of the investors interesting on DV8 coin and including me thus it's better to follow this coin. and also i usually research about projects and make myself a decision whether to follow that project or not.
Activity: 154
getting good staking rewards and it is increasing day by day, really happy for this. now this is your time to invest and get good profit fro staking rewards. so hurry up guys....
Activity: 56
What are the current exchanges?  There are many new exchanges now that don't seem to take much $ to get on, or nothing at all.

you can exchange in cryptobridge and team is working really hard for further exchanges it will listed soon.. keep going
Activity: 28
DV8 coins gives a good and better rewards to small investors as well as high investors also.
Good to see like this plan, DV8 will offer us much easier way to get more reward coins by staking so investors also making good earnings and it will easy for you in transaction as well.
None of the peoples doesn't know about the coin specification and its reward point and ROI rewards when  they hite the stake in blocks ending time the server has done random  pos reward scheme to give equality to every one for both large and small coin holders...
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Looks like a really interesting project. Went and read over the whitepaper, it's very well written. Definitely a step above the rest of the shitcoins. Good luck with the campaign and the coin!
Activity: 154
Each project is beautiful in its own way, This DV8 project has its pros and cons, It's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time, I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 98
Coins that generate new blocks through proof of stake (PoS), which means the rate of validation of transactions on the blockchain occurs according to how many coins a person holds. Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features. Exposure to the community is huge. High ROI, POS and fast. So whats not to like. Joins as fast as you can 
Activity: 105
Seeing a lot of people supporting the project,it makes very happy and very happy to be in this project. I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge.
Activity: 112
What are the current exchanges?  There are many new exchanges now that don't seem to take much $ to get on, or nothing at all.
Activity: 70
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
Why dv8 price is still dumping
Activity: 33
This dv8 coin has a number of features that benefit it against some other coins. I think dv8 is worth investing.
Activity: 112
we are holding here. We believe on dv8. And we do still believe on the future of this coin. I'm still holding my coins, especially at this time of the market. When market is really bad. We still see devs are working really hard to add features and application of the coin
the project still shows 100% itself. Everything the team does is good. The main thing to keep  just hold guys.
Pages:
Jump to: