Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 26. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If i recall, this project wasn't very successful from the start and wont advise any one to invest in it.
Activity: 112
Dv8 coin is one of the most promising projects.I am confident too that it won't let us down because it has all the elements to be one of top altcoins this year, active devs, solid tech, huge community support.
Activity: 42
DV8 coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. Especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.
DV8 coin is a very good coin which is giving the features to its investors. Where they are satisfied with the rewards and profit.
A passive income is surely earned through this coin.
 I really believe that DV8 coin will be another reason to speed society’s adoption in the crypto world. Cryptocurrencies are more useful and progressive than fiat.
Activity: 52
I think everyone is expecting a bull run especially now that the many good news are coming and prices are getting to back up little by little. Better not to expect anything and instead accumulate more coins during the dip to have a big profit once the bull season goes back.
Don't panic.it's time to buy dv8 and relaxing.price will recover soon.
I'd prefer the price will rise steadily and stably, but cryptocurrency market is crazy these days.
 Anyway the future looks great for DV8 coin.
Activity: 98
The DV8 team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join the DV8 coin. Its very interesting to say that, In the dv8 coin there is more number of blocks. which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
Activity: 4
I tried the link injex exchange from the telegram channel but it is not working.
Could please mention in which exchange it can be found?
Activity: 154
Staking in the DV8 coin gives me more earnings and a passive income.There is no limit for staking coins, you can stake the coins with what is present with you.It is also having high ROI%.
Activity: 56
my opinion is everyone will really love this coin and its team because a lot of attention to every detail is being put into this talkpage and my friends and I made this with the love we have for this beautiful community...
In cryptoworld we can see many coins but when it comes to getting easy rewards and not much expensive  just go for POS coins like DV8 is best so go and invest in DV8 and price also low at this moment, seriously it is the good coin for making money by staking rewards.
None of the peoples doesn't know about the coin specification and its reward point and ROI rewards when  they hite the stake in blocks ending time ......the server has done random  pos reward scheme to give equality to every one for both large and small coin holders...
Activity: 39
I think the best for investment when a moment like this is by buying DV8 because the price of DV8 is still very cheap and will give you the opportunity to buy at a cheap price and this is the best to make money for future
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scemme so as to make people attract
DV8 coin is better than other coins because coin is a decentralized cryptocurrency with a high level of security which is using as Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn DV8 coin through mining, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...
I am sure that this is one of the most promising projects  for investment. Undoubtedly, the project has many progressive ideas and new technological solutions..
Activity: 98
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment
I'm still holding all my DV8 COIN. although I wish I had sold some earlier and bought back in to accumulate even more.
Pages:
Jump to: