Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 35. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what is the POS rewards of this coin ..?
POS REWARD AS FALLOWS:
                                                      08,88 – 10000%
                                                      11,77,99 – 7500%
                                                      00,22,33,44,55,66 – 5000%
                                                      18,28,38,48,58,68 – 2000%
                                                      05,12,15,25,32,35,42,45,52,62,72,75,82,85,92,95 – 1000%

Activity: 22
what is the POS rewards of this coin ..?
Activity: 56
DV8 coin has Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier for an exchange. No need of expensive mining equipment or wasting energy
Activity: 33

I knew Dv8 coin as soon as I joined the forum,it is good to know that it follows the roadmap.

Activity: 52
DV8 is a great coin which has the potential of rising and becoming a great coin in the future.  It has the tendency of bouncing back again is more team as started real usage of coins recently it should grow more 
Activity: 42
The price is down a bit but it only gives opportunity to serious buyers.

I am confident that this coin will be demand in the future. People care about their security online, so they will use this Dv8 coin.
Activity: 28
my wallet is not syncng it is out of sync, what is the problem , what is the solution for it ??
Activity: 98
Is staking pool is best or solo staking pool is best ?

staking pool is better than solo staking and no need of pay any fees and no need of having super computers, but solo staking is expensive than staking pool, but you can get same coins in both.
Activity: 98
dv8 coin has a very big future.
I think this project is a long term project. Good luck!
Activity: 154
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

what is Orphan block in this coin??
Orphan blocks are those blocks which are not accepted into the blockchain network due to a time lag in the acceptance of the block in question into the blockchain as compared to the other qualifying block.
Activity: 13
Don't sell your coins at low price .just hold it you will be happy for holding coins you receive good rewards and get good price in future.
DV8 coin as a unique feature you can buy coins in the wallet itself.

yeah DV8 coin is special coin in crypto, in not only dv8 wallet, we can also buy coins in cryptobridge exchange also... these features shows the devolopments of the coin. it will take top possition in crypto soon...
Activity: 13
DV8 coin as a unique feature you can buy coins in the wallet itself.
Dv8 coin project has a number of features that allow to stand out against other altcoins.
Dv8 will be  no1 Altcoin in the feature Smiley Smiley
A higher ROI is the key for a higher interest in the coin itself and obviously dv8 coin is one of them.

Hello! The project has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
I was very impressed that as I found the WHITE PAPER in dv8 coin Website as there you can find all about dv8 coin feature and good to see where the direction of this coin is going.
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

what is Orphan block in this coin??
Pages:
Jump to: