Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 36. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?

your rewards coins may get miss at the time of orphan block because another minner  has got stake hit due to presence of high coin in his wallet

Activity: 42
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
Activity: 70
is there any limitation of withdraw my amount from staking
DV8 coin is not just, its the best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be no this project..
A blockchain, originally block chain, is a growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked using cryptography. ... For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks.
DV8 coin has blockchain technology, blockchain is the best way to secure the information.Keeping records through blockchain is very secure. You cant break the blockchain, you cant change anything in the blockchain.
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop
Activity: 70
In DV8 white paper i got lot of information in that  i came to know DV8 white paper is best for me compare to other coin.

yes it is true the dv8 whitepaper is help full of new investors 

yes i am also  new investor of dv8 coin  Yes a great community and a great dev team, I am there for long term...
Activity: 56
In DV8 white paper i got lot of information in that  i came to know DV8 white paper is best for me compare to other coin.

yes it is true the dv8 whitepaper is help full of new investors 
Activity: 33
Dv8 coin could easily double or triple the price in the coming month. I'm buying more coin today to get more profit in future.
Activity: 14
labh COIN is a awesome encryption project! Contact less payments are a cool subject. focus on the project
Activity: 39
DV8 coin as good fundamentals and an active DEV and support team a slight support from markets will increase coins price so we can get good profits in short time only
after lot  of research and comparison with many coins i found this for putting my money i found lot of advantages from this coins  compared to many coins i researched 
Very very stupid ppl are everywhere and with panic selling at low prices kill the coins Angry
No, that counts for shit coins, they get dumped and never recover, a good coin like dv8 goes through lots of price fluctuations.

its good when weak hands leave, they took their profit and buy another coin,whales anticipating on fud to dump their coins and buy back for cheaper. im not selling any dv8 at this rate, because i know coins with good development like dv8 will only grow in value.

Dv8 coin doing their best to see the project sustain momentum even in the current Crypto market situation.
Activity: 52
DV8 coin as good fundamentals and an active DEV and support team a slight support from markets will increase coins price so we can get good profits in short time only
Activity: 33
 Dv8 coin will increase its value and this team provides the best performance for the community and platform development.
Activity: 14
Seeing a lot of people supporting the project,it makes very happy and very happy to be in this project. I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge.

Sooner or later labh price will be increase, with a project  like this, with a Professional Team like labh have and the way they work, i'm sure it will go top in the market but time is needed as usual to develop.
Activity: 98
what is the advantages of the proof of stake coins??
Proof of stake currencies can be more energy efficient than currencies based on proof-of-work algorithms....Under proof of stake, however, those guarding the coins always own the coins, cryptocurrencies do allow or enforce the lending of staking power to other nodes.
Pages:
Jump to: