Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 37. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
My wallet is not validating transactions from 2 hrs. transactions are pending and if I re-load the blockchain those transactions will be disapear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..
Activity: 13
Our community is growing so fast. I want to thank all of our members for helping us make the Dv8 community one of the
fastest growing crypto communities in the world!
Never sell your coins at low price . You just hold it  You set a target when you buy the coin and stick to it.you will be getting consistent stake rewards and i don't want to regret selling dv8 coins for cheap price and miss the profits
Activity: 42
current price don´t reflet dv8 value.Its value is much more then that. Team work hard everyday and always shows us the work.
Dv8 have a great potential, thing lilke this happens, let's wait a little,  price will rise soon.
Activity: 56
what is the advantages of the proof of stake coins??
 current price don´t reflet dv8 value.Its value is much more then that. Team work hard everyday and always shows us the work.
Is staking pool is best or solo staking pool is best ?

of course staking pool is better than solo staking, you will get faster reward coins in staking pool.
oh I haven't seen such a good coin !it's amazing and I spent everything what I had and bought more for 1350, cause I think it's really good price before Ann

probably I fell in love with this coin....hahhaha
I guess it is time to change something and DV8 coin’s team can make it real. I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins. They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency. By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies. DV8 coin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas. I think DV8 coin could help them to make their dreams come true. Great!
Is staking pool is best or solo staking pool is best ?
The project with the concept of a platform about social media and advertising, There are many investors who are interested to join. and I believe that this project will be successful in the coming days..
Looks like a really interesting project. Went and read over the whitepaper, it's very well written. Definitely a step above the rest of the shitcoins. Good luck with the campaign and the coin!
DV8 coin is the excellent coin for a good investment, a coin that makes you happy the day and much more , DV8 really excellent, now it is becoming the my currency of trust.  I think it's continues the same
it will be number one coin in the top 10 in Crypto Bridge..!!
DV8 coin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society. It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that dv8 coin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups.
Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to dv8 coin and it will help in adaptation?

Activity: 112
as a investor you should know that which project is having best demand in market right now, for me DV8 is the best project for todays market, and the overall performance of DV8 coin is much better than other coins.
Now is a good time to buy dv8 coin and earn huge profits in the future. Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide, with a growing number of transactions and development across the globe...
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.And this project is very nice,  people likes more & more on Dv8coin.
In a different analysis. Are the prices cheap to buy? In my opinion yes when comparing with the project proposal and what will actually deliver the prices are minimal compared to the actual price activity with the delivered product. However the team needs to interact more to attract investors or enthusiasts.

While interaction is necessary and important, let's not forget the Dev. team are also always working hard to implement various plans in line with growth and development of this project. Hence, there are moderators, marketers and social media managers to respond when there are enquirers . And more so, I trust labh team, they are not lacking in communication at all. They are doing their best.
I strongly agree. Actually, the entire labh team (dev, marketing, management etc.) has a been doing an extraordinary job with the way this coin is being put out there. I admire the active updates and constant partnership announcements. If anything, this shows their commitment and resolve to push this coin towards the limits of success. and is a great time to buy more labh.

Activity: 154
I am not getting information about this coin. please share any links
which link you want... if you want to info about DV8 coin then go through the first page their you will get all info.
Investing in normal projects will never bring any returns. but investing in DV8 COIN will make  investor satisfy in every step of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: